Covid v Covid Hoax

Bastion

Is it possible our Media outlets are happy to make it appear worse than it is for clickbait, Viewing figures etc.... or worse, an agenda in line with every government known to man in this World we all live on, regardless of them agreeing on fuck all else through the last millennium.?...

Is it possible Social Media outlets have random folk who can post whatever they like, without any scientific background or knowledge with impunity,  folk can share whatever they like from the above as fact as they have X amount of followers, so they must know what they're talking about?...... 

Is the truth in between both?

Our media have let this happen, folk have seen how bias they have been regards Brexit, Trump etc.... we have had our eyes opened regarding BLMs rise in the Media and Sport..... we simply don't trust the media anymore.... that don't mean we should trust Karen on Facebook or Twitter with her own agenda and bias and lack of expertise on her chosen subject ......

Discuss/ fall out/ call each other Ballbegs..... it don't matter, no one ever changed another's mind calling them a Ballbeg.

26 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Is it possible our Media outlets are happy to make it appear worse than it is for clickbait, Viewing figures etc.... or worse, an agenda in line with every government known to man in this World we all live on, regardless of them agreeing on fuck all else through the last millennium.?...

Is it possible Social Media outlets have random folk who can post whatever they like, without any scientific background or knowledge with impunity,  folk can share whatever they like from the above as fact as they have X amount of followers, so they must know what they're talking about?...... 

Is the truth in between both?

Our media have let this happen, folk have seen how bias they have been regards Brexit, Trump etc.... we have had our eyes opened regarding BLMs rise in the Media and Sport..... we simply don't trust the media anymore.... that don't mean we should trust Karen on Facebook or Twitter with her own agenda and bias and lack of expertise on her chosen subject ......

Discuss/ fall out/ call each other Ballbegs..... it don't matter, no one ever changed another's mind calling them a Ballbeg.

No they didn't mate. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No one changed my mind by calling me a ballbag. In fact they made a ballbag of themselves! 

If you read back.... I said, No one ever changed another's mind....

You replied,  No they didn't....

I assume that's in agreement with me?

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've said to Norm on a couple of occasions during wee debates in the past....he can believe what he wants...I have never criticised him, I have rarely got involved in any of the numerous threads (because I personally don't know enough about it) but I won't accept any diatribe from anyone because of my views/opinion on this virus & I won't. Due to our age, my wife and me are more vulnerable so we will not be taking any chances and will go along with what the medical experts advise us. We will also abide with whatever restrictions our Government put in place. My problem, based upon the limited amount of articles read/see/ via either MSM or SM, is that for the life of me I cannot see every country/Government in this planet colluding for the benefit of financial gain to Pharmaceutical companies. MSM can be fake and shit at times......anyone gonna say that SM is squeaky clean ?

Totally agree with you Harold. I just follow the instructions and rules of the government too. I think if my missus got it, she'd have it bad as she's had pneumonia before and doesn't have the best lungs. 

42 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've said to Norm on a couple of occasions during wee debates in the past....he can believe what he wants...I have never criticised him, I have rarely got involved in any of the numerous threads (because I personally don't know enough about it) but I won't accept any diatribe from anyone because of my views/opinion on this virus & I won't. Due to our age, my wife and me are more vulnerable so we will not be taking any chances and will go along with what the medical experts advise us. We will also abide with whatever restrictions our Government put in place. My problem, based upon the limited amount of articles read/see/ via either MSM or SM, is that for the life of me I cannot see every country/Government in this planet colluding for the benefit of financial gain to Pharmaceutical companies. MSM can be fake and shit at times......anyone gonna say that SM is squeaky clean ?

Amen brother! Bravo.

27 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Totally agree with you Harold. I just follow the instructions and rules of the government too. I think if my missus got it, she'd have it bad as she's had pneumonia before and doesn't have the best lungs. 

It would kill my Mrs. She has a compromised immune system and on chemo. We don't know enough about it so trust in the drs and so called experts. 

Norm might call me a ballbag, but I would rather trust them than him to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

This for me in a nutshell plus I will add my wife is type 1 diabetic and in recent years had sepsis so her immune system is low and I have had a double bypass and have asthma