The Republican Party

Mr Magnificent

We had the Brexit whiners refusing to accept the vote, the SNP whiners refusing to accept the vote and now The Republican Party of the US can put itself in the same bracket. Some of them should be ashamed of themselves the way they are carrying on trying to whip supporters up into a frenzy over their election loss.

The Republican Party lost. Deal with it. Man up. Move on instead of crying like sissy left wing trash! I never thought I would see the day where the GOP acted in such a manner.

Edited by Mr Magnificent

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We had the Brexit whiners refusing to accept the vote, the SNP whiners refusing to accept the vote and now The Republican Party of the US can out itself in the same bracket. Some of the should be ashamed of themselves the way they are carrying on trying to whip supporters up into s frenzy over their election loss.

The Republican Party lost. Deal with it. Man up. Move on instead of crying like sissy left wing trash! I never thought I would see the day where the GOP acted in such a manor! 

Folk make excuses for everything 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

FFS even the heavily republican weighted SCOTUS has looked at it numerous times and said nothing here. Move on.

It is truly embarrassing. 

When The Donald moves on.....

Hopefully they rebuild and learn lessons.

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

When The Donald moves on.....

Hopefully they rebuild and learn lessons.

This is what I am hoping for at best. The way he is carrying on just further arms the democrats.

I hope Pence throws him under the bus on Jan 6 and the Republicans can move on with a proper candidate for 2024.  

Okay, I hear what youse are saying but.........what you have to really consider is.....were all the votes counted in an honest and meticulous manner, was there absolutely NO jiggery pokery. They should re-run that election.....just to be sure & with no postal votes whatsoever.

Running Fast GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Okay, I hear what youse are saying but.........what you have to really consider is.....were all the votes counted in an honest and meticulous manner, was there absolutely NO jiggery pokery. They should re-run that election.....just to be sure & with no postal votes whatsoever.

Running Fast GIFs | Tenor

I trust in the republican lead SCOTUS. The only jiggery pokery was from Trump in firing this up. 

The Republican Party are the US. reminders. They need to change that mindset. 

Postal votes are a right and a necessity especially with Covid. 

16 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I trust in the republican lead SCOTUS. The only jiggery pokery was from Trump in firing this up. 

The Republican Party are the US. reminders. They need to change that mindset. 

Postal votes are a right and a necessity especially with Covid. 

Mags....seriously mate......I thought the wee funny GIF would have indicated I wasn't serious.

33 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm sure all his supporters are brain washed!!

Thats possibly the most ridiculous generalised statement on this forum.....  you could have been in charge of Hitler's propaganda programs.....🤣

Edited by Bastion

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm sure all his supporters are brain washed!!

Doesn't brainwashing require the presence of a brain?        :chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon: