The Future Explained?

Taken

Okay, so people are confused as to what is going on. If that's you, watch this with an open mind. Try not to think of the way in which you believe society is or should be, but rather what our masters want for us. This is about as plain English as I've seen it explained.

If you understand it, I'd love to know your thoughts and how we cope with whats being planned for our future and how we defeat it.

2 minutes ago, Taken said:

Okay, so people are confused as to what is going on. If that's you, watch this with an open mind. Try not to think of the way in which you believe society is or should be, but rather what our masters want for us. This is about as plain English as I've seen it explained.

If you understand it, I'd love to know your thoughts and how we cope with whats being planned for our future and how we defeat it.

I will watch this, 100%

But I don't have an hour to kill atm.....

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

I also want to know who these masters are 

He doesn’t know, that’s why he posted an hour long YouTube video instead of answering simple questions. The guy that knows so much more than us knows fuck all, doesn’t bode well for how much we know 😂

3 minutes ago, Makdee said:

They're the people who rule over us. Their names, 2 of them are the queen and Evelyn Rothschild, but theres thousands in various positions. Agree? Disagree?

4 minutes ago, Taken said:

They're the people who rule over us. Their names, 2 of them are the queen and Evelyn Rothschild, but theres thousands in various positions. Agree? Disagree?

Supposing these people do what do you intend to do about it. I will give the rest of my answer after I watch the video. Oh what’s her meme Catherine Au ? 

14 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Supposing these people do what do you intend to do about it. I will give the rest of my answer after I watch the video. Oh what’s her meme Catherine Au ? 

Nothing I can do, but Catherine Austin Fits explains later on that the people generally have to make a huge decision. I actually think our masters will win this because they have raised the stakes so high for themsens that if they fail, they lose everything, so I think they'll use force if we don't self-submit.

Taken is getting stanger and more bizarre by each new post (but the guy doesn't bother me one bit), one thing in his favour is that he has really riled up 'Master Mags' and Winston.

If you two members cannot hack it then don't respond to his posts, you are both as you say 'mature men' so if he bothers you to the extent you think he's a madman and seems to get you both 'raging' then just leave him alone and he may go away on his own before he is chased away or banned by the admin who also seem to be ganging up on him....

We need a 'loony' on the forum and we now seem to have one, so let the guy rant and rave all he wants and take it all in your stride.

I think that behind his posts he has a message that he is trying to get across, what is it exactly? for the moment no one knows, so let's see if he develops his thoughts and ideas or simply continues to post threads that seem to some as meaningless and stupid...

10 minutes ago, Taken said:

Nothing I can do, but Catherine Austin Fits explains later on that the people generally have to make a huge decision. I actually think our masters will win this because they have raised the stakes so high for themsens that if they fail, they lose everything, so I think they'll use force if we don't self-submit.

Thanks I will reply when I have had time to look at the video and checked Catherine Austin Fits out 

40 minutes ago, Makdee said:

40 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Who or what are our "masters?"

38 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Hope your no expecting a response to this.

Tis I....Dug.....Master of the Universsssse!!!!! Bow down before me or supply me with a King Rib supper.......begone with ye until you return with my treat!!!!

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

by the admin who also seem to be ganging up on him....

sorry mate.....explain that ? He was given a ban by BB for what he considered insulting behaviour.....only other staff are me and Mak......how are we ganging up on him ?

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Taken is getting stanger and more bizarre by each new post (but the guy doesn't bother me one bit), one thing in his favour is that he has really riled up 'Master Mags' and Winston.

If you two members cannot hack it then don't respond to his posts, you are both as you say 'mature men' so if he bothers you to the extent you think he's a madman and seems to get you both 'raging' then just leave him alone and he may go away on his own before he is chased away or banned by the admin who also seem to be ganging up on him....

We need a 'loony' on the forum and we now seem to have one, so let the guy rant and rave all he wants and take it all in your stride.

I think that behind his posts he has a message that he is trying to get across, what is it exactly? for the moment no one knows, so let's see if he develops his thoughts and ideas or simply continues to post threads that seem to some as meaningless and stupid...

I am in absolutely no way ‘raging’. I think he is a laughable buffoon. In my opinion if you are going to turn up on a forum with outlandish claims about how everyone who disagrees with you is an obedient fool, then you better be able to back up what you are claiming and respond to questions of your posts. He hasn’t been able to do that yet. I won’t hold my breath. I won’t respond again and won’t be losing any sleep over it. 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've got a wee feeling ye will Winston....yer hooked!!!!!..........lol

Time will tell, but as he said himself “Having to explain something to someone that isn't open minded is like talking to a child”. How ironic. I’m done. 

1 minute ago, Harold said:

sorry mate.....explain that ? He was given a ban by BB for what he considered insulting behaviour.....only other staff are me and Mak......how are we ganging up on him ?

OK Harold, i will give you an honest answer.

BB banned him for fuck all (let's be honest insulting behaviour on MFF, a joke), Mak has been on his back the last couple of days, that makes 2 out of 3 and for me that's a majority of admin, maybe i should have been more precise and said 2 of the admin are ganging up on him (does that make you feel better)?