Police State Britain?

Taken

6 minutes ago, Taken said:

A selection of very recent videos that highlight something very nasty being applied to our society?

Sorry utter nonsense mate if it was a real police statement non of them would be talking secondary I have family who work in different hospitals in various parts of the uk and they are far from empty people are in hospital for many reasons but Covid is strong. Now you can put up vides etc I will take tge word of family who work over you 

7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sorry utter nonsense mate if it was a real police statement non of them would be talking secondary I have family who work in different hospitals in various parts of the uk and they are far from empty people are in hospital for many reasons but Covid is strong. Now you can put up vides etc I will take tge word of family who work over you 

Agree with this. I talk to ex colleagues in NHS every day. Hospitals are full, all ventilator machines in use. 

He is posting yet more baseless propaganda with zero evidence. 

You clearly didn't watch video 3...

13 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Watch the third video, it shows that you are wrong. The reason they're empty is because they deliberately fill some hospitals to fool you.

In 2019, 530,000 people died. In 2020, 528,000 people died. Wake up.

2 hours ago, Taken said:

You clearly didn't watch video 3...

Watch the third video, it shows that you are wrong. The reason they're empty is because they deliberately fill some hospitals to fool you.

In 2019, 530,000 people died. In 2020, 528,000 people died. Wake up.

Sorry that is nonsense as I I know to many people in the health service maybe if you would take the tin foil off you would see it’s not all a conspiracy. Or you are watching edited tapes it’s very easy to do 

5 minutes ago, Taken said:

At 1 min does the nazis police say "fuck off"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onu1fgWM2CE

I've been watching these videos for a few months now and they're getting nastier by the week. Wait till men of fighting age get involved, the nazi police will crumble.

Really give me peace the worst thing you seen in that is a policeman telling someone to fuck off dear me 

16 hours ago, Makdee said:

Really give me peace the worst thing you seen in that is a policeman telling someone to fuck off dear me 

We arrived back at our local estate one night, we had a route home from the pub, mates going home one by one....anyhoo, it was early July, we're about 19 and someone suggested painting the kerb stones.... so we did, pished.... 

Anyhoo, some cunt called the Police ( I'd do it myself today).... they arrived like Starsky and Hutch, we all looked at each other and sprinted up Smokers Lane.... (a lane beside our local School where you smoked before going in).... Police where no match for us on foot, but I still remember the Police man's voice behind us as he shout ' Police stop or I'll shoot.... and he fucking did.... I can only assume up in the air, but even so....

We ended up in a country park pissing ourselves laughing at the events and the state of ourselves covered in paint, muck and the rest....

Fine times....

Today.... The bad man said Fuck off and hurt our feelings.....

Jesus Wept.

On 03/01/2021 at 23:09, Makdee said:

On 03/01/2021 at 23:18, Mr Magnificent said:

Agree with this. I talk to ex colleagues in NHS every day. Hospitals are full, all ventilator machines in use. 

He is posting yet more baseless propaganda with zero evidence. 

I think you both got confused with police statements and the title thread "police state"

Speaking of a police state.....are we in North Korea or Scotland?

Absolutely Normski.

Many men, patriotic ones, think this situation is a chance to change society for their benefit. They have absolutely no clue, the army would shoot them dead without second thought.

Anyway, something else to make us think?

51 minutes ago, Normski said:

I think you both got confused with police statements and the title thread "police state"

Speaking of a police state.....are we in North Korea or Scotland?

I don’t know anyone that agree with that but it still doesn’t make it a police state. It means there actions were wrong and they should be disciplined 

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I don’t know anyone that agree with that but it still doesn’t make it a police state. It means there actions were wrong and they should be disciplined 

My point was you replied about  a police statement

The word statement wasn't uttered

It was police state........ which is scarily what it is turning into.....fast

The British Midlands Police Chief is begging for the go ahead for forced entry to people's houses

Here's a scenario for this forced entry to people's homes

Your neighbour hates ye or you have an enemy or just some tout nosey cunts (that's not me calling Mags a cunt btw),you're out at the shaps and he tips aff the brown shirts you've 10 people in your home and you've left the lights on.....just to deter burglars of course

The brownshirts arrive,no answer....that's their cue to kick your door in.....see how it can escalate

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

My point was you replied about  a police statement

The word statement wasn't uttered

It was police state........ which is scarily what it is turning into.....fast

The British Midlands Police Chief is begging for the go ahead for forced entry to people's houses

Here's a scenario for this forced entry to people's homes

Your neighbour hates ye or you have an enemy or just some tout nosey cunts (that's not me calling Mags a cunt btw),you're out at the shaps and he tips aff the brown shirts you've 10 people in your home and you've left the lights on.....just to deter burglars of course

The brownshirts arrive,no answer....that's their cue to kick your door in.....see how it can escalate

Begging is not getting permission I am sorry I may have worded something wrong but Taken tried to tell me it was a police state because a policeman told some guys to fuck off. I have not see very much to see it as turning into a police state and even less down here 

11 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Begging is not getting permission I am sorry I may have worded something wrong but Taken tried to tell me it was a police state because a policeman told some guys to fuck off. I have not see very much to see it as turning into a police state and even less down here 

This forum needs English lessons. Its like Junior school lol

3 hours ago, Taken said:

This forum needs English lessons. Its like Junior school lol

If you don’t like it you know what to do. This forum has got on just fine without your input regarding English lessons. We most certainly do not need your input on this matter 

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

You have worn that yourself a few times Hairy! 

Now there's a prime case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you really want to get into that kind of repartit?
I know I have been quiet of late, but that does not mean I have dozed off.