So thats now 3 users ive put on ignore...

Taken

1 hour ago, Taken said:

honestly, the level of comment on this forum its like a bunch of school kids....

Can you beat 3? lol

You know if you feel like we are a bunch of schoolchildren there’s a door you can use. If you don’t like how we go about things leave it’s easy 

8 hours ago, Taken said:

honestly, the level of comment on this forum its like a bunch of school kids....

Can you beat 3? lol

Mate....what you have to remember is that YOU have entered OUR environment and NOT the other way around. If you are going to create controversial subjects then expect criticism. Try and get involved in some of the non serious shit and you may get on better but don't be getting on any high horses. I really get the impression you have no time for a bit of banter and lightheartedness, Perhaps not the forum for you.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Mate....what you have to remember is that YOU have entered OUR environment and NOT the other way around. If you are going to create controversial subjects then expect criticism. Try and get involved in some of the non serious shit and you may get on better but don't be getting on any high horses. I really get the impression you have no time for a bit of banter and lightheartedness, Perhaps not the forum for you.

You set it up for me....

But anyway, I love criticism and banter!! Keep that coming!!

As per usual, you fail miserably to understand simple English. It's the childish comments and sheer lack of basic intelligence. I'm not actually that clever a person, but some on here are banable descriptions.

Why don't you get rid of the serious forums if you're not equipped for serious debate...

8 minutes ago, Taken said:

You set it up for me....

Nothing was set up for you mate.

10 minutes ago, Taken said:

As per usual, you fail miserably to understand simple English. It's the childish comments and sheer lack of basic intelligence.

Now surely you understand that by making such comments you do yourself no good. It simply appears that when what you post is countered by those who disagree it doesn't sit well with you and you resort to this kind of response...Not good at all.

13 minutes ago, Taken said:

Why don't you get rid of the serious forums if you're not equipped for serious debate...

You mean...'serious debate' solely on what you post. Go look and you will find there is plenty which fall into that category. Again I'll say....If you aint happy, you know where the door is.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Nothing was set up for you mate.

Now surely you understand that by making such comments you do yourself no good. It simply appears that when what you post is countered by those who disagree it doesn't sit well with you and you resort to this kind of response...Not good at all.

You mean...'serious debate' solely on what you post. Go look and you will find there is plenty which fall into that category. Again I'll say....If you aint happy, you know where the door is.

You're wrong again. This, like all forums, are open invitations to join.

How does it do me no favours? If banning is what you're getting at, don't talk about it, just do it. There is, disagree with common sense, and constructive disagreement, and there is blind stupidity. Footage of empty hospitals for example yesterday, is empty hospitals. How can you fake several empty hospitals.

There is very little serious adult debate. Its more child-like. This is a football forum where hardly anyone talks about football. Why not rename it?

33 minutes ago, Taken said:

You're wrong again

actually I'm not

34 minutes ago, Taken said:

This, like all forums, are open invitations to join.

Correct, but not specifically for you.

34 minutes ago, Taken said:

How does it do me no favours?

because you are a newcomer who is insult established members

35 minutes ago, Taken said:

If banning is what you're getting at, don't talk about it, just do it.

I wasn't talking about banning but just for clarification....it will be me or other staff members who decide...NOT you mate.

36 minutes ago, Taken said:

There is very little serious adult debate. Its more child-like.

you must have known how the forum rocks before you joined as I would presume you had a look around first.

38 minutes ago, Taken said:

This is a football forum where hardly anyone talks about football. Why not rename it?

Take it you missed the weekends threads.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

actually I'm not

Correct, but not specifically for you.

because you are a newcomer who is insult established members

I wasn't talking about banning but just for clarification....it will be me or other staff members who decide...NOT you mate.

you must have known how the forum rocks before you joined as I would presume you had a look around first.

Take it you missed the weekends threads.

I disagree.

Not specifically for me, how rude.

Never, terms of affection. Why does text upset you? You can call me a whore if you like, just text. Try not to cry so easily. You're a grown-up right?

Then why won't you ban Taken? You could stamp your authority on the World...

No, it wasn't set up very well to join, let alone view it. When you ban Taken for good, he'll probably never join another forum for a long time after that.

Take it you realise you have more scope to talk silly stuff than football... Seriously, where are the football fans, why aren't they flocking here. My best guess is the silly members have put them off. The lure of Facebook and Twitter are partly to blame TBF.

5 minutes ago, Taken said:

I disagree.

Never, terms of affection. Why does text upset you? You can call me a whore if you like, just text. Try not to cry so easily. You're a grown-up right?

No, it wasn't set up very well to join, let alone view it. When you ban Taken for good, he'll probably never join another forum for a long time after that.

Take it you realise you have more scope to talk silly stuff than football... Seriously, where are the football fans, why aren't they flocking here. My best guess is the silly members have put them off. The lure of Facebook and Twitter are partly to blame TBF.

It is posters like you who are to blame.

Stop picking fights with Admin. You won't win.

What part of that aren't you understanding?

21 minutes ago, Taken said:

I disagree.

you can disagree all you want mate. You do not come on to a forum as a newcomer and start insulting established members. I've got a sneaky feeling you've been banned from many other forums due to your attitude. The way the forum runs will not be changing for you....you've made little attempt to integrate. As for banning you.....I'll decide or other staff members. Now I'm putting this very politely mate.....stop with your idiotic attention seeking nonsense, get involved or walk away before you do get banned.

Only person I had on ignore was that fucking pollution Caz.... though its a useless function as you see their posts when someone replies.... a total ignore would be brilliant 

Taken... I have no issue with your posts, so I'd miss you if you left, you seem to be a rebel without a cause here going at admin.... pull your horns in and gee peace, its fucking boring now....

Just post away,  build a rapport with other members and stop the Billy Big Balls routine,  cause no one gees a fuck matie.....

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

you can disagree all you want mate. You do not come on to a forum as a newcomer and start insulting established members. I've got a sneaky feeling you've been banned from many other forums due to your attitude. The way the forum runs will not be changing for you....you've made little attempt to integrate. As for banning you.....I'll decide or other staff members. Now I'm putting this very politely mate.....stop with your idiotic attention seeking nonsense, get involved or walk away before you do get banned.

I didn't insult anyone, they were terms of affection. Its like in my world with people I know, we jokingly call each other a nutteeerrr, or gorm. We just don't cry like babbies. Are you going to delete Takens account?

Just now, Taken said:

I didn't insult anyone, they were terms of affection. Its like in my world with people I know, we jokingly call each other a nutteeerrr, or gorm. We just don't cry like babbies. Are you going to delete Takens account?

I can my mates Cunts.... as they mostly are.... 

Stop throwing a strope and act a bit more manly....

13 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Only person I had on ignore was that fucking pollution Caz.... though its a useless function as you see their posts when someone replies.... a total ignore would be brilliant 

Taken... I have no issue with your posts, so I'd miss you if you left, you seem to be a rebel without a cause here going at admin.... pull your horns in and gee peace, its fucking boring now....

Just post away,  build a rapport with other members and stop the Billy Big Balls routine,  cause no one gees a fuck matie.....

Pollution. Oh that made me roar! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Thank you. I don't like being bullied.

45 minutes ago, Taken said:

Are you going to delete Takens account?

does taken understand that I'll decide if you are banned or not ?

33 minutes ago, Taken said:

Thank you. I don't like being bullied.

Taken is not being bullied, it is advice. Only a snowflake would consider 'advice' as bullying. Now get a grip, get involved and do NOT come back at me with a smart arsed reply.