New Lockdown From Midnight Tonight in England

boro_boy

• Administrator

Wonder what big boris will be telling us!

The things that has fucked us up is the tier system for different areas of the UK. I think Wales, England and Scotland should be under the same lockdown, Boris should overpower their leaders 👍

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He has a green and white tie on. The cunt!

Oh and we are locked down again. 

Well we were locked down anyway in Tier 4.

Other than Schools and no takeaway alcohol being allowed whats the difference, from Tier 4 to this current lockdown?

still need to know how china got rid of covid after 1 lockdown and we are getting worst going into our 3rd lockdown. i would put that down to china lying about the numbers but we have footage of people in china going about life as if the virus has gone

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

still need to know how china got rid of covid after 1 lockdown and we are getting worst going into our 3rd lockdown. i would put that down to china lying about the numbers but we have footage of people in china going about life as if the virus has gone

Because they started giving out the vaccination nearly three months ago to the doctors and nurses and armed forces then ordinary people two of my daughters friends work in China and they were vaccinated almost two months ago 

• Administrator
Just now, Makdee said:

Because they started giving out the vaccination nearly three months ago to the doctors and nurses and armed forces then ordinary people two of my daughters friends work in China and they were vaccinated almost two months ago 

Our media has never mentioned that to us, well i've not read it or watched it anywhere,

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

They didn't get rid of it, the flu occurs every year.

Will tonights game be the last?

Just now, boro_boy said:

Our media has never mentioned that to us, well i've not read it or watched it anywhere,

Nope they haven’t doesn’t mean it didn’t happen one of the girls was home at Christmas and I asked her about it she said it was unbelievable how efficiently it was done 

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

i thought pfizer was the first vaccine to come out. not seen any from china. also how did they vaccinate over 1 billion people in 3 months. 

1 minute ago, Taken said:

They didn't get rid of it, the flu occurs every year.

Will tonights game be the last?

No they have made it clear elite sports will continue 

And if you think Could vid is the flu go and volunteer at your local hospital 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Nope they haven’t doesn’t mean it didn’t happen one of the girls was home at Christmas and I asked her about it she said it was unbelievable how efficiently it was done 

Oh I wasn't having ago, I'm just saying, they are sometimes selective in what they report.