Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer covid vaccine

Taken

2 minutes ago, Taken said:

This means nothing. More scaremongering.

They haven't even done a post mortem to see what she died from.

Nothing to see here as yet. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Taken said:

Might have had a heart attack. Totally un-related to the jab. But you won't see that, just like you don't see Covid killing people!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Conspiracy people will love this, but they only see what they want to see. They are worse than Trump supporters lol

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Might have had a heart attack. Totally un-related to the jab. But you won't see that, just like you don't see Covid killing people!

And you evidence for that is?

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Conspiracy people will love this, but they only see what they want to see. They are worse than Trump supporters lol

You're a conspiracy theorist. Grow up.

By the way, check the date of this.

Eq5XYd_XEAM-KaA.jpg

38 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

tbf they dont do a post mortem to see if people die of covid either. they just assume thats what killed them 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

tbf they dont do a post mortem to see if people die of covid either. they just assume thats what killed them 

Mate I think they know. Covid ravages the lungs. No need for a post mortem and running further risk of infecting staff.

I talk to ex colleagues every day. Hospitals are over run by this. They are full to capacity. The front line staff are facing the Alamo every day. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Mate I think they know. Covid ravages the lungs. No need for a post mortem and running further risk of infecting staff.

I talk to ex colleagues every day. Hospitals are over run by this. They are full to capacity. The front line staff are facing the Alamo every day. 

im not saying thats untrue or this virus is not bad but if you are knowingly using a test that is at best 50% accurate and putting covid down as COD no matter what killed you then it looks to me like they are trying to cook the books. every year we get flu season and it kills thousands of people around the world but why dont they test asymptomatic people for flu every year. the only numbers they give you for flu is the people that get sick and die from it. why dont we see the numbers of infected flu victims that dont die or get sick like we do with covid. 

Edited by UNIQUE

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

im not saying thats untrue or this virus is not bad but if you are knowingly using a test that is at best 50% accurate and putting covid down as COD no matter what killed you then it looks to me like they are trying to cook the books. every year we get flu season and it kills thousands of people around the world but why dont they test asymptomatic people for flu every year. the only numbers they give you for flu is the people that get sick and die from it. why dont we see the numbers of infected flu victims that dont die or get sick like we do with covid. 

I think a lot of it is to do with transmission rates Mucker.

Covid is very transmissible.

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

but they tell us how the new strain transmits faster than the old strain yet they both transmit the same way. are they saying the old strain can infect you from 6 feet away but the new strain can infect you from 10feet away. i dont see how one can be more infective than the other if they spread the same way. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

but that still does not answer the question as to why they dont test people for flu that has no symptoms. 

one thing i do know and this is a fact from all history and that is governments will play down anything that will make them look bad but now they are adding numbers to COD to make things look worst and when a government does that you need to worry. 

29 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but that still does not answer the question as to why they dont test people for flu that has no symptoms. 

I do not have the answer to that question mate, but the flu jab is widely available now and most eligible folk have it and very few of them die.

Covid is worse than flu mate. It is a severe pneumonia virus. 

36 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

one thing i do know and this is a fact from all history and that is governments will play down anything that will make them look bad but now they are adding numbers to COD to make things look worst and when a government does that you need to worry. 

Forgive me if I get the exact details wrong here, but in the summer, in new jersey, 89.1% of 400 that died during a 2 month period, on there way to hospital, 80+ in age, were not issued DNR papers on entry to the hospital, consequently, 'they died of corona' but they were going to die anyway, thats why DNR papers were not issued because it would have been a complete waste of time. This is what they do to bump figures up. 8 million people die of tobacco worldwide, theres no concern for that amount of lives...

5 minutes ago, Taken said:

Forgive me if I get the exact details wrong here, but in the summer, in new jersey, 89.1% of 400 that died during a 2 month period, on there way to hospital, 80+ in age, were not issued DNR papers on entry to the hospital, consequently, 'they died of corona' but they were going to die anyway, thats why DNR papers were not issued because it would have been a complete waste of time. This is what they do to bump figures up. 8 million people die of tobacco worldwide, theres no concern for that amount of lives...

So, Covid was the primary cause of death then.