Clap For Carers (Heroes) is making a come back!

boro_boy

I did my shift for the NHS for weeks forwards....hands were raw....lol. I applaud all that are going out to their employment and serving their community but I shall not be going out any further....too much controversy one way or t'other....teachers unions versus Governments is really getting on my tits

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Harold said:

I did my shift for the NHS for weeks forwards....hands were raw....lol. I applaud all that are going out to their employment and serving their community but I shall not be going out any further....too much controversy one way or t'other....teachers unions versus Governments is really getting on my tits

Unions should be banned!!!

Just now, Harold said:

totally disagree.

As an ex shop steward in bygone days I agree. I will say there was a point that unions had to much power but it went the other way under MT. but unions are not just needed they are necessary 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

As an ex shop steward in bygone days I agree. I will say there was a point that unions had to much power but it went the other way under MT. but unions are not just needed they are necessary 

100% Mak.....If there was no access to a Union then employers could simply do the fuck what they wanted without any reproach.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

100% Mak.....If there was no access to a Union then employers could simply do the fuck what they wanted without any reproach.

I was one of the youngest shop stewards ever in in my place of work and yes at that point it was clear members were using the power wrongly. But we need unions for the reasons you say mate  

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Taken said:

Instead of a cheap clap, if they're doing so great, pay them double.

Why pay them double, they knew the wages they would get at each stage of their career. 

If they want more money then get a better job.

I still think Unions should be banned, or if not banned, they should not be allowed to invoke strike action on its members. 

I don't have a union and I get on fine, i'm also not allowed to strike. 

All the Unions are totally Politically ran in conjunction with the fucking Labour Party. Ban the lot of them!