What the fuck is going on in America at Capitol Hill?

boro_boy

I wouldn't like to live there right now, no matter who becomes the president, America is going to burn.

My biggest fear is, from what I hear, if biden gets in, he will turn the CIA into a global terror unit stopping patriotic people around the world from loving their nation. He will first take guns off private American hands. This will cause absolute terror.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Taken said:

I wouldn't like to live there right now, no matter who becomes the president, America is going to burn.

My biggest fear is, from what I hear, if biden gets in, he will turn the CIA into a global terror unit stopping patriotic people around the world from loving their nation. He will first take guns off private American hands. This will cause absolute terror.

That will be a good move 🙂 they should also make it a lot harder to get guns. My mate told me that his bos opened up a bank account in the US and they give him an automatic gun as a welcome gif, WTF!!!

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That will be a good move 🙂 they should also make it a lot harder to get guns. My mate told me that his bos opened up a bank account in the US and they give him an automatic gun as a welcome gif, WTF!!!

Its part of there constitution to hold guns, to defend themsens from a tyranny. People are allowed guns in Switzerland, lowest crime rate in Europe.

Riot police now...

"My fellow Americans, your election was stolen. Your democracy and constitution are in tatters. One of your number has just been executed. Thanks for coming out today, but it's now time to go home for Netflix and chill." - Donald J. Trump