• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

What the fuck is going on in America at Capitol Hill?

18 minutes ago, sployal said:

When you are up for a fight then things get nasty Mr sheep, you must have learned that from your Liberal minded sources.

Another three BAA BAA BAA'S from you Mr sheep, get bleating:beer:

I have no liberal minded sources.

I am a conservative. What don't you understand about that? 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A right leg for sure

Incredible All the famous names turned their heads the other way They also do the same thing when a certain bloke touches up young uncomfortable girls blatantly in front of the watching medi

Donald Stump

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Ain't you in bed yet? 

Not yet Mr sheep, me and wifey (when she is back from walking the dog) are going to tuck into some steak, French green beans with tomatoes and garlic with a lovely pepper sauce.

You are not out of my eyesight yet, i am going to hound you till you bleat your last BAA BAA BAA'S Mr sheep the imposter of MFF:beer:

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Not yet Mr sheep, me and wifey (when she is back from walking the dog) are going to tuck into some steak, French green beans with tomatoes and garlic with a lovely pepper sauce.

You are not out of my eyesight yet, i am going to hound you till you bleat your last BAA BAA BAA'S Mr sheep the imposter of MFF:beer:

Sounds wonderful Pepe Le Pew.

Looks like it is the end of the road for Trumpty. Facing a possible second impeachment case. How embarrassing!

Screenshot_20210109-201341.png

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger has compared the Donald Trump-supporting Capitol rioters to Nazis in a heartfelt video recalling his experience of growing up in the aftermath of the Second World War.

The movie star-turned-politician used his Twitter account to release an emotional piece to camera condemning the mob that stormed the building in Washington DC earlier this week.

In it, Schwarzenegger said the rampage was America's "Night of Broken Glass" - referring to the Kristallnacht of 1938 when shards of broken glass littered the streets of Nazi Germany after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings and synagogues were smashed by paramilitary troops and civilians alike.

where was this cunt when BLM were burning cities and beating people in the streets. this shit pisses me off bad. 

Arnie is a republican mate.

BLM are scum, but so are those Trump activists last week.

Donald is bad news. Hence, Democrat President, Senate and House. They hold all the aces thanks to him and those dummies last week.

17 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

that cant be true can it. ban trump from twitter and then hang mike pence is trending on twitter. 🤣

Well they ain't mates anymore. 😂😂😂😂😂

I believe Mike Pence to be a good guy. He just acts proper and professional. I would like him to run in 2024 against Harris.

Joe will be dribbling not knowing what day it is then. 😂

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Well they ain't mates anymore. 😂😂😂😂😂

I believe Mike Pence to be a good guy. He just acts proper and professional. I would like him to run in 2024 against Harris.

Joe will be dribbling not knowing what day it is then. 😂

my point was how can they ban trump and let hang mike pence trend. unreal 😂

by banning trump and promoting terrorists like BLM twitter and facebook do more harm than good. they are making the divide worst because it makes people angry seeing the 2 faced far left hypocricy they spew day in day out. like on a normal day i would say string the cunts up for storming that building but now im looking at it as a fuck you to the far left hypercrit cunts. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

by banning trump and promoting terrorists like BLM twitter and facebook do more harm than good. they are making the divide worst because it makes people angry seeing the 2 faced far left hypocricy they spew day in day out. like on a normal day i would say string the cunts up for storming that building but now im looking at it as a fuck you to the far left hypercrit cunts. 

All as bad as each other.

FB and Twitter Stoke the fire as they want the masses to use their platforms.

Yup, those last week are treacherous bastards. It was treason. Hang them high. Cunts! 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

All as bad as each other.

FB and Twitter Stoke the fire as they want the masses to use their platforms.

Yup, those last week are treacherous bastards. It was treason. Hang them high. Cunts! 

Yet you were quite for weeks over Antifa and BLM....

Suddenly a voice is found....

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Yet you were quite for weeks over Antifa and BLM....

Suddenly a voice is found....

Do you mean quiet?

If you have read what I have previously said about such organisations you would know where I stand on both.

Do I have to keep repeating it? Do you have some sort of understanding problem or learning deficiency? 

also how does facebook and twitter let people call middle class white women a karen. like when ever they make a point about something people say she is a white privilege karen. how would they react if i said every young black male that has his cacks round his knees and says to the chicken shop man give me a tub of hot wings and a coke blood in it fam as a tyrone. would facebook or twitter let me call all young black men a tyrone. i dont think so.