What Is Your Jesus Theory?

Taken

It was referred to me about 15 years ago that this scenario is the more likely scenario.

Jesus, was born Caesarean, in Egypt and his parents being Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.

Julius then had another son (name unknown) by another woman, and when Caesarean was 18, Julius was assassinated.

Caesarean was the rightful heir to the throne, but never took part in Roman Army duties, unlike his younger brother, who wanted that position, and after Cleopatra got wind that her son was in danger of also being assassinated, she encouraged him to leave Egypt, and he headed for India. He returned to the middle east at the age of 30 (The Bible doesn't refer to his life between 18-30) and decided to teach people the spiritual things he learned, changing his name and taking on his fathers initials. It's interesting how the then Roman soldiers and he, didn't get on.

Previous to all this, Cleopatra was born in Israel and was a Hebrew, and that she escaped persecution and ended up in Egypt, and that's why Caesarean went back there. The extended theory is, that the British Royal Family believe they are descendent to her via Caesarean, thus they are Hebrews and not Christians. Apparently the Crown has Hebrew association?

28 minutes ago, Taken said:

It was referred to me about 15 years ago that this scenario is the more likely scenario.

Jesus, was born Caesarean, in Egypt and his parents being Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.

Julius then had another son (name unknown) by another woman, and when Caesarean was 18, Julius was assassinated.

Caesarean was the rightful heir to the throne, but never took part in Roman Army duties, unlike his younger brother, who wanted that position, and after Cleopatra got wind that her son was in danger of also being assassinated, she encouraged him to leave Egypt, and he headed for India. He returned to the middle east at the age of 30 (The Bible doesn't refer to his life between 18-30) and decided to teach people the spiritual things he learned, changing his name and taking on his fathers initials. It's interesting how the then Roman soldiers and he, didn't get on.

Previous to all this, Cleopatra was born in Israel and was a Hebrew, and that she escaped persecution and ended up in Egypt, and that's why Caesarean went back there. The extended theory is, that the British Royal Family believe they are descendent to her via Caesarean, thus they are Hebrews and not Christians. Apparently the Crown has Hebrew association?

If you believe in Jesus then you believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy

If ye believe he fed 5000  with a few cod goujons and some crusty bap then turned water into wine ......fair fucks to ye

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

If you believe in Jesus then you believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy

If ye believe he fed 5000  with a few cod goujons and some crusty bap then turned water into wine ......fair fucks to ye

You might as well. This story that adam and eve were brother and sister and were the first humans, that means we were created via incest...

How did that supernatural thing in the sky shoot sperm up Mary's fanny without her knowing, and does Joseph know he isn't the father, and shephards don't watch flock in late December. Its all balony.

13 minutes ago, Taken said:

You might as well. This story that adam and eve were brother and sister and were the first humans, that means we were created via incest...

How did that supernatural thing in the sky shoot sperm up Mary's fanny without her knowing, and does Joseph know he isn't the father, and shephards don't watch flock in late December. Its all balony.

Why should i "might as well"?

That's the problem with religion,it brainwashes people the world over

It should be banned

Believe in satan, sorry, santa.

Religion has been taken over by monsters who use it to create fear, 'sin'.

I'm not someone who advocates banning things, just don't annoy others with your fantasy.

1 minute ago, Taken said:

Believe in satan, sorry, santa.

Religion has been taken over by monsters who use it to create fear, 'sin'.

I'm not someone who advocates banning things, just don't annoy others with your fantasy.

I could live with that

The slight problem is the millions who have died because of religion

47 minutes ago, Taken said:

45 minutes ago, Normski said:

I could live with that

The slight problem is the millions who have died because of religion

Just for clarity