Aberdeen v Rangers 10th January 3pm

Makdee

Another big game this week unfortunately Roofe is out with a Quadricep injury looks like he will miss a couple of games, Arfield will be out for a bit with ligament damage to his ankle but Jack starts backfill training next week. I imagine Itten will replace Roofe 

I imagine the sheep will play out their skins as normal against us but I believe we can take all three points 3-1 Rangers 

37 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Another big game this week unfortunately Roofe is out with a Quadricep injury looks like he will miss a couple of games, Arfield will be out for a bit with ligament damage to his ankle but Jack starts backfill training next week. I imagine Itten will replace Roofe 

I imagine the sheep will play out their skins as normal against us but I believe we can take all three points 3-1 Rangers 

Bit of a bugger missing out on Roofe and Scotty. Tbh I get more nervous about this game than games against Celtic due to your comment about them raising their game in matches against us especially up there Mak. But if we play as we know they can we will overwhelm them. 2 goal win for the famous.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Obviously Morelos being played as an out and out striker. Let's hope he does not get involved in any controversy and does what he does best and score goals. Heard yesterday that Scott Arfield out for another 4-5 weeks.

Yeah ankle ligaments and another week maybe two before Roofe is back