• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Celtic and Rangers in the English premier League?

Celtic and Rangers in the EPL?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• I think they would enhance that league and therefor lets do this!
    • I'm against it because it will ruin Scottish football
    • Its not a good idea full stop!
    • Should have happened yonks ago
    • Yes, but only if Fifa guaranteed a CL or Uefa Cup position should they qualify
    • They should only enter a British cup competition
    • What about St Mirren, can they join?

• Super Moderator
6 minutes ago, Taken said:

Sure, I know about the freaks who worked for Celtic and raped kids, chances are there was someone in every club, but that wasn't Celtic FC and nor are the fans. Again, what have Celtic FC, the company, the business, the ACTUAL club, ever done to harm you?

Abusing young people should have an affect on us all if it doesn’t it’s very strange 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of old shit 

You really don’t know anything about the clubs if you think that. Our income would rise enormously we already fill our stadiums  playing against even the small teams. I don’t believe it will happen un

the spinach was excellent....Don't ever try and take the pish son.....See ya in a couple of days.................perhaps.

Posted Images

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Taken said:

ever done to harm you?

you didn't mention 'harm'....you said...

18 hours ago, Taken said:

What have they ever done as a football club to offend you?

And by saying the following.....

15 minutes ago, Taken said:

but that wasn't Celtic FC

You obviously haven't read the thread I offered. Take your head out of the sand.

If you don't find it offensive then there's no hope for you or perhaps you condone it.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

If you don't find it offensive then there's no hope for you or perhaps you condone it.

I feel another desperate attempt at squirming out of a conversation coming on...

What has Celtic FC ever done to offend, harm or fuck you, Harold, off?

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, Taken said:

"I despise the club though for many reasons and I won’t apologise for that".

Not the same?

No I despise the club not the fans in general two different things in my book 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Taken said:

feel another desperate attempt at squirming out of a conversation coming on...

From you ?.....lol....Like taking sweeties from a wean mate.

4 minutes ago, Taken said:

What has Celtic FC ever done to offend, harm or fuck you, Harold, off?

Read the fucking thread I gave you the link to and have a guess....

34 minutes ago, Taken said:

Sure, I know about the freaks who worked for Celtic and raped kids

Then why ask such a silly question on a site with so many Rangers fans? Looking for a reaction perhaps? It is called trolling!

Chances are there was someone in every club.

Why hasn't it come to light then? Chances are that there wasn't and that you are just looking to annoy Rangers fans intentionally.

But that wasn't Celtic FC and nor are the fans.

The fiends that committed the dispicable acts were employed by Celtic FC at the time. Celtic were and are culpable. Whenever this is mentioned to Celtic fans the broom comes out and it is conveniently swept away. 

Again, what have Celtic FC, the company, the business, the ACTUAL club, ever done to harm you?

I take all of the above personally and take the lack of accountability even more so. 

Edited by Mr Magnificent
6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Why hasn't it come to light then?

The fiends that committed the disposable acts were employed by Celtic FC at the time. Celtic were and are culpable. Whenever this is mentioned to Celtic fans the broom comes out and it is conveniently swept away. 

Because sometimes crimes don't become public knowledge...

Really... if you employed someone at your petrol station, and he used that facility to rape someone, that means you should suffer?

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, Taken said:

What has Celtic FC done to you?

I know one of the people that was abused and they actually tried to say he was never at the club. The chances are there was someone at every club maybe so that’s why most people would like a national inquiry. Also so far Celtic have 7 convictions against them this wasn’t a one off this was a ring that the club knew about for years. Now there’s plenty online you can read about including further court cases and also proceedings against Celtic that will start soon 

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

so you haven't read the thread....before you ask any further questions....read the thread. If you repeatedly ask questions to which I have answered you will be suspended for trolling.

I have read it, and thats why I'm asking you because I'm unsure of what you're onabout. Now go and eat some Spinach or tell me.

1 minute ago, Taken said:

Because sometimes crimes don't become public knowledge...

Really... if you employed someone at your petrol station, and he used that facility to rape someone, that means you should suffer?

WTF are you smoking?

A petrol station is bit of a different situation to where people trusted Celtic FC with their kids! Duty of Care. Etc. 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

WTF are you smoking?

A petrol station is bit of a different situation to where people trusted Celtic FC with their kids! Duty of Care. Etc. 

Its a place of business, a company, the logic is still the same thing.

For the record, I hope those responsible for such things HANG, but if its employees, it isn't the football club, or tesco or any other business. These crime wern't commited in the name of Celtic...

4 minutes ago, Taken said:

Its a place of business, a company, the logic is still the same thing.

For the record, I hope those responsible for such things HANG, but if its employees, it isn't the football club, or tesco or any other business. These crime wern't commited in the name of Celtic...

Yes they were and are. They held Summer camps etc. It was like a school environment you buffoon!