Trump out, Biden in!

boro_boy

• Administrator

Will Biden sort the US out which is currently a fucking shit hole of a country right now.

I say shit hole as its divided so much with a lot of trouble!

I have loved the fact that Trump isn't on Twitter anymore.

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Will Biden sort the US out which is currently a fucking shit hole of a country right now.

I say shit hole as its divided so much with a lot of trouble!

I have loved the fact that Trump isn't on Twitter anymore.

Mate, I have lived there. It isn't a shit hole. It is a wonderful place to live and the people get bad press. Everyone was very nice to me everywhere I went. Much politer than they are in UK. Good wages, great climate, cheap property, food, fuel. 

It is a divided country I would agree. I blame Trump. He isn't a politician. He just fuelled hate.

Biden is a politician. He speaks like one and acts like one. He will unite and build bridges. I disagree with his fundamental policies though and hope a good republican candidate can come through and win the presidency.

I blame Trump for all that is currently wrong with America. 

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no one ever sees the good things trump did for the country. trump is the only leader in the world who put the american people first and thats something all leaders should do. 

It isn't all about that mate. I agree it is very important though.

America has a part to play on the world stage but all he did was burn bridges. Honestly he was not popular mate.

Sure Republicans voted for him, but lots didn't. I have said it for a long time. If Mike Pence or any other prominent Republican had been on the ticket then they would have won. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

It isn't all about that mate. I agree it is very important though.

America has a part to play on the world stage but all he did was burn bridges. Honestly he was not popular mate.

Sure Republicans voted for him, but lots didn't. I have said it for a long time. If Mike Pence or any other prominent Republican had been on the ticket then they would have won. 

he was the only president to go to north korea to try to make peace. he got some of the middle east counties to make peace. he withdrew many us forces from over seas and unlike most presidents he never started a war. he killed terrorists that needed to be killed. he had the lowest unemployment rates that we have seen since god knows when. he closed the borders to millions of people that would bring nothing but a drain on the country as well as the crime they would bring and he was the only leader in the world that admitted that islam and muslims were a terrorist threat. if boris can do all of that i will suck his dick. 

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

he was the only president to go to north korea to try to make peace. he got some of the middle east counties to make peace. he withdrew many us forces from over seas and unlike most presidents he never started a war. he killed terrorists that needed to be killed. he had the lowest unemployment rates that we have seen since god knows when. he closed the borders to millions of people that would bring nothing but a drain on the country as well as the crime they would bring and he was the only leader in the world that admitted that islam and muslims were a terrorist threat. if boris can do all of that i will suck his dick. 

Mate Trump is a divisive racist. With his Build a Wall Bollocks! 

His current wife,Melania is an immigrant. His former wife, the mother of his three adult children is also an immigrant. Donald Trump hates people of colour. When He says,” Make America great again.” He wants to return America backwards to slavery time. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

His current wife,Melania is an immigrant. His former wife, the mother of his three adult children is also an immigrant. Donald Trump hates people of colour. When He says,” Make America great again.” He wants to return America backwards to slavery time. 

Youre an absolute idiot for typing that....

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

so do you think we should let the boats from france just pull into port and let as many of them in that wants to come. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate I am not.

I have just shown the man to be the hypocrite he is. 

No, you haven't 

More importantly,  you haven't a clue what you crucially omitted.... I fear that's down to a lack of capacity on your part for objective thinking and fact checking 

Embarrassing 

Edited by Bastion

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate I am not.

I have just shown the man to be the hypocrite he is. 

im sure i see trump say many times that people can come to the usa but do it the legal way. he also only wanted people that would benifit the country and not the millions that would drain it. it makes sense to me tbh. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

so do you think we should let the boats from france just pull into port and let as many of them in that wants to come. 

No I don't mate. We have a natural wall.

I have no problems with immigration, but I have a problem with France offloading on us because they won't fix their immigration issues. 

No I don't mate. We have a natural wall.

I have no problems with immigration, but I have a problem with France offloading on us because they won't fix their immigration issues. 

so a natural wall is ok to keep people out but its bad to build one. come on mate you are better than that. you are either a cunt for keeping them out or you are not. the means of keeping them out is not the issue 

Edited by UNIQUE

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

im sure i see trump say many times that people can come to the usa but do it the legal way. he also only wanted people that would benifit the country and not the millions that would drain it. it makes sense to me tbh. 

America needs Mexicans mate. 

I know I have lived there. They are the ones who want jobs Americans don't.

Cleaning the toilets etc. You just don't see Americans doing those jobs. 

Trump is a racist! 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Trump is a racist! 

but you need to control how meny mexicans come in. every man in mexico would come to the usa if they could. the wall just stops them coming in the millions. 

Trump is a racist! 

America needs Mexicans to clean Toilets...

🤣

Ffs, you on the soup