Red Devil:Give Him Another Chance

Normski

Just saw the other thread locked needlessly

Personally i think RD is a great poster especially on football and more so on Utd,love his honest indepth views on Utd and it deserves a place here

His downside is being hot headed and too quick on the keyboard and taking things to heart too quick

I told him in a PM he needs to chill and not take things to heart which he agreed and also think Caz fucked his head

I honestly believe we need the dude back,get him back admin

In what way was the other thread locked unnecessarily ? It was open for a while and various comments were made....you posted yourself. This is just a rehash Norm. BB decided it wasn't happening and as site owner it's his decision.

8 hours ago, Normski said:

Personally i think RD is a great poster especially on football and more so on Utd,love his honest indepth views on Utd and it deserves a place here

His downside is being hot headed and too quick on the keyboard and taking things to heart too quick

I told him in a PM he needs to chill and not take things to heart which he agreed and also think Caz fucked his head

Utd bias coming to the fore Norm.

The site runs much better without him.

He just disrupts the site. Remember BB and myself have known him a lot, lot longer than you. He is a nasty piece of work. An angry man!

Personally I think it is disrespectful to BB and admin that you started another thread on this subject when BB closed the original.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

In what way was the other thread locked unnecessarily ? It was open for a while and various comments were made....you posted yourself. This is just a rehash Norm. BB decided it wasn't happening and as site owner it's his decision.

Rehash is the word.

Man Utd looking after Man Utd regardless of consequences for the forum. I guess that is ok in your book?

The guy is bad news, it has been proved time and again! 

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Rehash is the word.

That is why I used it.

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Man Utd looking after Man Utd regardless of consequences for the forum

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that....you will have seen that in the thread by Ches, Bastion (Man Utd fan) said he was against it.

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I guess that is ok in your book?

Exactly what have I said to give you that idea ? It was me that banned RD the last time for as long as I had the facility to do & BB extended it to permanent & he said that it isn't going to happen....so stop having a strop.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Normski said:

I closed it as the discussion was over in my view, can I not be like Hitler for one day haha

He was a great poster when he wasn't being wound up. 

I can't remember if we banned him or if he requested to leave the site. 

Heres the issue from my point of view...

Me and Mags can go hammer and Tong at it on a Trump thread, yet chat away on the drink thread, at the same time, as we both understand its an Internet forum and not real life.....

RD is far to fragile for that, if a teenage Aussie burd can get into his head, what hope is there....

Its not like the forum hasn't been running smoothly without him....

Admin don't need the hassle. 

Edited by Bastion

25 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Heres the issue from my point of view...

Me and Mags can go hammer and Tong at it on a Trump thread, yet chat away on the drink thread, at the same time, as we both understand its an Internet forum and not real life.....

RD is far to fragile for that, if a teenage Aussie burd can get into his head, what hope is there....

Its not like the forum hasn't been running smoothly without him....

Admin don't need the hassle. 

Amen brother! 

• Administrator

Just had an email from @Red Devil

Mike, 

I want to be clear two threads have been written about me of late, I read the forum out of habit at work and sometimes at weekend. I've done the same for the last 7 years mate. 

This is how it went, I was banned by Harold and then I asked you to close my account. 

In the interest of the forum I think it best you put it straight mate, I'm done with posting and I no longer want to be part of it. But weirdly I don't mind the odd read of it.

I've read some awful things about me on there of late, Bastion referenced me kicking off with my wife and there is also weird shit about Caz which I've no clue what they are referencing. 

Just put it to bed, I don't want to come back and I'm not wanted so it's pointless discussing me. 

I will however enjoy the odd read now and again. 

Cheers.

Straight from the horses mouth!!!