Jump to content

EU To Block Vaccines Heading to the UK


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its a fucking absolute joke this!! Bring in the Lawyers!!!

Its like the UK bought loads of cars 3 months before the EU, then the EU taking the stuff we have ordered before there's is ready!!!

Pull the licence. 

Make all the vaccine here. Fuck em!

Facist bastards!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its a fucking absolute joke this!! Bring in the Lawyers!!!

Its like the UK bought loads of cars 3 months before the EU, then the EU taking the stuff we have ordered before there's is ready!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9201267/EU-vaccine-Europe-negotiating-Novavax-jabs-UK-bought-five-months-ago.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

read this folks...it shows how fucking low that scum institution will go....thank fuck we are free from the dirty fucking rat bastards....Fucking cunts!!!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/incredible-act-of-hostility-eu-introduces-controls-on-vaccine-exports-to-northern-ireland/ar-BB1ddsSt?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Harold said:

read this folks...it shows how fucking low that scum institution will go....thank fuck we are free from the dirty fucking rat bastards....Fucking cunts!!!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/incredible-act-of-hostility-eu-introduces-controls-on-vaccine-exports-to-northern-ireland/ar-BB1ddsSt?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

Yeah, I am glad I don't live in the EU. :beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

urope are at it again, its nice watching them fall apart :lol:

They are acting like children, they have asked the UK to hand over the Asto Zenica vaccine, even though half the countries have stopped using it due to people dying. 14 cases of blood clots from over 17 million doses is well below the safety limit (Heard that on the news today).

They are cunts and that Ursula Von cunt bats is a cunts and a dodgy cunt anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, boro_boy said:

urope are at it again, its nice watching them fall apart :lol:

They are acting like children, they have asked the UK to hand over the Asto Zenica vaccine, even though half the countries have stopped using it due to people dying. 14 cases of blood clots from over 17 million doses is well below the safety limit (Heard that on the news today).

They are cunts and that Ursula Von cunt bats is a cunts and a dodgy cunt anyway!

Yeeeeooooo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

urope are at it again, its nice watching them fall apart :lol:

They are acting like children, they have asked the UK to hand over the Asto Zenica vaccine, even though half the countries have stopped using it due to people dying. 14 cases of blood clots from over 17 million doses is well below the safety limit (Heard that on the news today).

They are cunts and that Ursula Von cunt bats is a cunts and a dodgy cunt anyway!

Send the vaccines to Pakistan I say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

urope are at it again, its nice watching them fall apart :lol:

They are acting like children, they have asked the UK to hand over the Asto Zenica vaccine, even though half the countries have stopped using it due to people dying. 14 cases of blood clots from over 17 million doses is well below the safety limit (Heard that on the news today).

They are cunts and that Ursula Von cunt bats is a cunts and a dodgy cunt anyway!

lotta cunts going about....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    849
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...