Spicy Food

jezza

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I used to love a Madras or Vindaloo.

Now I am off Indian food for some reason. If I want hot I go pizza, Chinese or Mexican. 

Tikka is the spiciest I go on Curry, these days I stick with a Korma!

Like a range of curry when so when younger it was about the heat but learned quickly about the different tastes and spices. Having an Indian mate helped his mammy was always cooking. I often go for an Achari it base is mainly the spice they use their pickles  it’s hot ish but very tasty 

29 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Like a range of curry when so when younger it was about the heat but learned quickly about the different tastes and spices. Having an Indian mate helped his mammy was always cooking. I often go for an Achari it base is mainly the spice they use their pickles  it’s hot ish but very tasty 

Never heard of it. Are you the lad that lives in the Donegal area? Probably spoke about this before. Might not be you😂

4 minutes ago, jezza said:

Never heard of it. Are you the lad that lives in the Donegal area? Probably spoke about this before. Might not be you😂

Yep I live in Donegal 

Not all restaurants have it on their menu but it is a staple in the home so they will often make it for you 

38 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I will second Achari. I used to get that when I went to Indian restaurants. 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yep I live in Donegal 

Not all restaurants have it on their menu but it is a staple in the home so they will often make it for you 

I'm sure we have talked about this. Railway curry from chandpur in the town. The family were fighting over it ffs

Edited by jezza

7 minutes ago, jezza said:

I'm sure we have talked about this. Railway curry from chandpur in the town. The family were fighting over it ffs

Yeah seem to remember it. If we go up there for a meal ( when it’s allowed) it’s always the railway curry I get 

30 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yeah seem to remember it. If we go up there for a meal ( when it’s allowed) it’s always the railway curry I get 

Was near going and packing one for later it was that good. Supermacs needs to be more popular here. Blew my hangover out of the water