• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its starting to look like this dog thinks moving to birmingham to live with mags is a punishment. 😄

Apologies for my part in the crap with me and bas last night it did get silly in the end tbh and the other guys on the forum don't need to see that shit. @Bastion if you are ever in England look me up

Posted Images

Update on Jack.

Unfortunately the cunt bit me yesterday. He had problems with his ears. Think he had a fight in pound and he was shaking his head vigorously so I booked him in at vets.

He wouldn't get in car so I had to pick him up and he had me.

He also went for a dog at vets. The wife had some devastating family news from America so had a lot to process over the past 24 hours.

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Update on Jack.

Unfortunately the cunt bit me yesterday. He had problems with his ears. Think he had a fight in pound and he was shaking his head vigorously so I booked him in at vets.

He also went for a dog at vets. The wife had some devastating family news from America so had a lot to process over the past 24 hours.

not great then mate. 

Update on Jack.

Not good mate,  Will the wife have to fly back over to the US?

Just now, UNIQUE said:

not great then mate. 

No mate.

Got him toilet trained, eating well and generally kind of settled in house and that happens.

I will survive, but the Mrs hasn't really processed it properly due to overseas news but when she does she won't be happy. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate.

Got him toilet trained, eating well and generally kind of settled in house and that happens.

I will survive, but the Mrs hasn't really processed it properly due to overseas news but when she does she won't be happy. 

hope things are not too bad for the wife mate. 

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Not good mate,  Will the wife have to fly back over to the US?

Not immediately, but she may have to go back for a prolonged period. She can work from her laptop but will need permission. We are going to see how things pan out. We are due to visit in July but I think she will need to go next month. 

So £132 later and he has a ear infection. Easily treated but now when I try to put drops in he tries to bite me, so no further forward. 

get a muzzle for him mags. also when you try to pick him up make sure 1 arm is behind his back legs and 1 arm in infront of his front legs. 

9 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

get a muzzle for him mags. also when you try to pick him up make sure 1 arm is behind his back legs and 1 arm in infront of his front legs. 

We have, but proving difficult getting it on. He isn't a bad dog. He is just frightened. Don't worry we ain't throwing the towel in and will continue to work with him.

There are a lot of positives from the first ten days. We will get there! 

We have, but proving difficult getting it on. He isn't a bad dog. He is just frightened. Don't worry we ain't throwing the towel in and will continue to work with him.

There are a lot of positives from the first ten days. We will get there! 

when he bit you did he nip you or did he try to fuck you up. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

The vet did say he has had a few fights previously and that he may have been mistreated and that is why he is nervous. 

you need to disipline him if he steps out of line though mags. a little tap on the nose with a stern NO wont hurt him. people say dont do that but a mother dog will always put the pups inline if they get to much. a dog is a pack animal that needs to know that people are top of the pack.