Jump to content

The upcoming impeachment trial (of Donald Trump) which actually isn't a trial


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

Grasping at straws...arsehole especially when he could reasonable assume it would be recorded.

Let's see though.....on the theme of hypocrisy.....Trump supporters were slaughtered as was Trump (falsely as it turned out) for the crazy goings on at the Senate last month. Not nice to watch but just because it occurred there doesn't admonish the left scum at other locations....

 

 

 

I don't sweep democrats.

I have stated many times I am a Republican. However, I dislike Trump and his stupid spoilt bastard ways. I will not stand by and watch his theatrical pantomime. He is an embarrassment! Hence SCOTUS told him to jog on....

He is the reason we have creepy Joe, not voter fraud or anything else. He tried to be too radical and paid the price.

Hopefully Republicans regroup and come back stronger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well said that man....gaun yersel' Michael....love it when these self thought smart arses are put in their place by someone who knows what they are speaking about....He's correct....It's all for the r

trump should have got the CIA to assassinate pelosi before he left tbh. 

Belter, he gobsmacked that bitch, she must have run off to change her panties

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don't sweep democrats.

I have stated many times I am a Republican. However, I dislike Trump and his stupid spoilt bastard ways. I will not stand by and watch his theatrical pantomime. He is an embarrassment! Hence SCOTUS told him to jog on....

He is the reason we have creepy Joe, not voter fraud or anything else. He tried to be too radical and paid the price.

Hopefully Republicans regroup and come back stronger. 

It's Saturday Nancy, don't forget your weekly game of blind man's buff this evening and please leave the real games for the grown ups:beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
37 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He is an embarrassment! Hence SCOTUS told him to jog on....

you've said that numerous times....they didn't act on his assertions....end of ! You can't keep using that as your only defence.

38 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don't sweep democrats.

still waiting for you to denounce their actions and the actions of their supporters which were worse than what went on at the Senate. Also....the left MSM seem to be happy to ignore the rioting, looting and mobbing of the democrat supporters. Democrats....the Hypocrisy party.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

you've said that numerous times....they didn't act on his assertions....end of ! You can't keep using that as your only defence.

still waiting for you to denounce their actions and the actions of their supporters which were worse than what went on at the Senate. Also....the left MSM seem to be happy to ignore the rioting, looting and mobbing of the democrat supporters. Democrats....the Hypocrisy party.

It isn't the end of. It might be for you. Your prerogative, but I still think it needs answering. To most reasonable and moderate republican voters the reason SCOTUS didn't act on any of his lawsuits is because they had no foundation whatsoever.

I don need to denounce Democrats. I prefer to focus on what the Republican party need to do to get things right, like booting Trumpty into touch! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It isn't the end of. It might be for you. Your prerogative, but I still think it needs answering. To most reasonable and moderate republican voters the reason SCOTUS didn't act on any of his lawsuits is because they had no foundation whatsoever.

I don need to denounce Democrats. I prefer to focus on what the Republican party need to do to get things right, like booting Trumpty into touch! 

Your turn again Nancy, get that blind back on, the kids are waiting on you so don't forget to spin around five times before the game starts up again:beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
28 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It isn't the end of. It might be for you. Your prerogative, but I still think it needs answering

Answering ? The SC said no ffs....what else is to be done. Lawsuits can be filed and, as far as I know, they are either accepted or rejected...Trump's were rejected.

29 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

To most reasonable and moderate republican voters the reason SCOTUS didn't act on any of his lawsuits is because they had no foundation whatsoever.

See my above answer.

30 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don need to denounce Democrats.

NO? But you are happy to denounce Trump and his supporters.....Mags, you sound and talk like a HUGE Democrat (& ther supports) sympathiser.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Answering ? The SC said no ffs....what else is to be done. Lawsuits can be filed and, as far as I know, they are either accepted or rejected...Trump's were rejected.

See my above answer.

NO? But you are happy to denounce Trump and his supporters.....Mags, you sound and talk like a HUGE Democrat (& ther supports) sympathiser.

It doesn't matter what I sound like. I have stated what I stand for.

Why were his numerous lawsuits thrown out though? 🤔

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Why were his numerous lawsuits thrown out though?

Obviously because the judges decided there was no foundation....Duh!

8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It doesn't matter what I sound like.

But it does mate....you denounce Trump & his supporters yet you whitewash/ignore the despicable actions of the Democrats and their violent supporters. It is a two way street mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    5,906
    Total Topics
    125,285
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    566
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aman071
    Newest Member
    Aman071
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service