Six Nations Rugby Union.....2021

Harold

31 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Get in Scotland well done 

Mak I have no problems if England, or who ever, played better and won...what gets on my fucking tits are these tunnel visioned commentators who just can't understand that opponents have every right to play better/win....just at the end the cunt said something along the lines of...'Scotland fans can show their heads again'....as if they had been hiding behind the couch or something.....

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Mak I have no problems if England, or who ever, played better and won...what gets on my fucking tits are these tunnel visioned commentators who just can't understand that opponents have every right to play better/win....just at the end the cunt said something along the lines of...'Scotland fans can show their heads again'....as if they had been hiding behind the couch or something.....

That’s it. The thing is we dominated that game today in all areas. It was a deserved win OK I am a rugby fan I played for a long time not been for a few years but regularly went to games. That was as good a display from us that I have seen in a long long time 

47 minutes ago, Harold said:

been watching a wee bit of Wales v Ireland...wish I knew the rules....lol. There's been some shit going down and I'm like WTF ref ?

Anything in particular Harold 

23 minutes ago, Harold said:

Everything mate....lol. I see things happening and the ref stops the game to give a foul or whatever (offside ?) to one side and I'm confused as fuck.

Yeah it can be very confusing. It’s all changed since I played certain tackles are now outlawed which is good as I saw many young players getting really hurt. My own injuries broke my nose three times broke my ribs done my ankle ligaments broke my wrist add various burst lips cuts and bruises that was all before I was 16. I could add loads more up until I stopped playing at 32. 
Anyway rules you will find that they change a lot but some are good. I like it when the clock stops for injuries etc pretty sure it could be adapted for football,  moving the kick forwards for dissent. The sin bin if there was a way to adapt it again