Am I just being Blasé

Harold

When I say.....what an absolute crock of fucking shit ? I've watched news reports, read articles about this and I'm like.....is this what this country/society has become ? A fucking padded cell without the doors and anti depressants on demand for a shower of robots who cannot function under their own steam ? Some of these individuals would never have survived anything even slightly difficult....something like accepting real life ? Near the end of the article there is an appeal for donations. I'll be honest here....I'd donate to 'Desperate Dan needs a cow pie' before I'd give a sniff of my hard earned to these allegedly depressed cunts!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

When I say.....what an absolute crock of fucking shit ? I've watched news reports, read articles about this and I'm like.....is this what this country/society has become ? A fucking padded cell without the doors and anti depressants on demand for a shower of robots who cannot function under their own steam ? Some of these individuals would never have survived anything even slightly difficult....something like accepting real life ? Near the end of the article there is an appeal for donations. I'll be honest here....I'd donate to 'Desperate Dan needs a cow pie' before I'd give a sniff of my hard earned to these allegedly depressed cunts!

I know some of em won't  go out in the rain as they think they are made of sugar. Fuck em!