Alleged Incident ?

Winston Ingram

17 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

What’s this bout? Mak? 

Allegedly certain players were caught at a house party last night  Bassey Patterson Zungu and a couple of youths  seemingly they were fined by the police 

if it’s true expect their Rangers careers to be over and in Zungu’s case he should be returned to his parent club

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Whats the point in that tweet? Seems pointless and attention seeking IMO!!!

No it’s not they know it’s going to be all over social media so they are putting this out. I imaging heads may roll in the morning if it’s proved to be true 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Allegedly certain players were caught at a house party last night  Bassey Patterson Zungu and a couple of youths  seemingly they were fined by the police 

if it’s true expect their Rangers careers to be over and in Zungu’s case he should be returned to his parent club

No it’s not they know it’s going to be all over social media so they are putting this out. I imaging heads may roll in the morning if it’s proved to be true 

Ahh so they posted that due to rumours circulating on Social media, ROGER!!!! All makes sense 🙂 

Footballers today are all cunts. End of 👍

55 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Unbelievable, players are thick as fuck. How many warnings do they need. 

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Too right mate. Overpaid prima donna's.

Pathetic role models with a lack of basic morals most of em. 

I don't understand how they are role models? All they do is kick an bag full or air!

4 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Unbelievable, players are thick as fuck. How many warnings do they need. 

Find it amusing the female who tweeted is called Kathryn O’Toole 

also got to remember the wouldn’t tv have been thinking with their Brains 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I know that, you know that, but apparently they are superstar athletes.

#Cunts more like 🙂 

I don;t know why people are influenced by footballers or celebs! Are people just like sheep!!

11 hours ago, Makdee said:

11 hours ago, Makdee said:

I imaging heads may roll in the morning if it’s proved to be true

If true, I can't understand their mindset. Jones, Edmundson not ring any bells with them ?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Makdee said:

So the five got six game ban with two suspended. I reckon it was to be expected but irks that 8 Aberdeen players were caught in a pub and they got a three game ban suspended 

no surprise mate....cunts cannot disguise their bias!

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

bit harsh tbh. 

It is in line with our other two players. Thing is it’s been said they were at a party but they weren’t the five of them met up to watch some PPV fight and have a bight to eat but four of them had their girlfriends with them and that broke the rules 

7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

It is in line with our other two players. Thing is it’s been said they were at a party but they weren’t the five of them met up to watch some PPV fight and have a bight to eat but four of them had their girlfriends with them and that broke the rules 

they work with each other every day and spend time with girlfriends so the risk of just them together was really low. 

11 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

they work with each other every day and spend time with girlfriends so the risk of just them together was really low. 

You would think so but the rules were broken I don’t have a lot of sympathy it’s the fact others were not treated equally that bothers me