• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just as good as your Dry February was

Bore off!!! 🙂 

I edited that last post about 5 times!!!

Posted Images

@Bastion @boro_boy you 2 can suck a big bag of dicks starting with mine. Liverpool=biggest club in England. Most successful club in England and only 7 months ago were the best team in the universe. Form is temporary class is permanent. As soon as the squad is fit and the fans are back city and Liverpool will leave the rest behind like before. Now on your knees lads 😎

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

@Bastion @boro_boy you 2 can suck a big bag of dicks starting with mine. Liverpool=biggest club in England. Most successful club in England and only 7 months ago were the best team in the universe. Form is temporary class is permanent. As soon as the squad is fit and the fans are back city and Liverpool will leave the rest behind like before. Now on your knees lads 😎

:beer:

27 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Who wrote Ferry across the Merseyside?

Gerry Marsden , I remember him telling the story.. While in the back of a taxi he saw a sign saying Ferry across the Mersey. He got a tune into his head and stopped the taxi , rang his mother and asked her to switch on a tape recorder beside the phone. Hummed the tune into the recorder and then carried on wherever he was going and wrote he song the next day. I love to hear the origins of how songs were written. 

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

Are Liverpool now favourites to win the CL?

Would love to see them tanking City in the final:beer:

No Liverpool have no chance of winning it with the centre backs they have. The good teams will pick them off at the back. 

• Super Moderator
8 minutes ago, DOC said:

Gerry Marsden , I remember him telling the story.. While in the back of a taxi he saw a sign saying Ferry across the Mersey. He got a tune into his head and stopped the taxi , rang his mother and asked her to switch on a tape recorder beside the phone. Hummed the tune into the recorder and then carried on wherever he was going and wrote he song the next day. I love to hear the origins of how songs were written. 

He didn’t write it mate it was written for the musical Carrousel Richard Rodgers wrote the music and Oscar Hammerstein wrote the lyrics 

25 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He didn’t write it mate it was written for the musical Carrousel Richard Rodgers wrote the music and Oscar Hammerstein wrote the lyrics 

That’s “ you’ll never walk alone “ Mak , I’m talking about “Ferry across the Mersey “ 

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, DOC said:

That’s “ you’ll never walk alone “ Mak , I’m talking about “Ferry across the Mersey “ 

Ah right mate just people tend to think Marsden wrote the “Liverpool Anthem “  

• Site Owner
10 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Bore off!!! 🙂