• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What, so Bastion can get on the Stella and abuse Chez all evening? 😁😁😁😁

Harry and Megan have contacted Klopp on how to deal with losing ones Title......  

Jurgen needs to be careful. Arguing with Duncan is not good for one's health.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Bastion said:

Doc.... your boys took one hell of a beating.....

Unique.... where are ye :beer:

Mags.... Boris took you out with one jab....   Norm told ye not to do it for months.... 

You’re dead right. I think Mr K has lost the proverbial dressing room. I always suspected that there were a few passengers on the team and they are showing up now with all the injuries. 
Regarding the penalty, I was on one of the Liverpool forums last night and the way some of the contributors were going on about it , you would be forgiven for thinking they were referring to Hillsborough 1989. The greatest injustice ever ! It’s cringing For what it’s worth I think Trent lifted his leg up deliberately after he stumbled to prevent Calvert Lewin getting to the ball. 
the confidence has completely drained out of this Liverpool team, it’s Klopps responsibility to get it back but can’t see him changing his approach. He should have sacrificed the style for a more basic in your face type of football , at least until he got some of his first team players back from injury. No one seems to know what their job is on this team , and the “ gegen press “ seems to have been abandoned. 
anyway Bastion, here’s a link about your favourite tipple you might be interested in 
https://sluggerotoole.com/2021/02/19/dont-blame-it-on-the-good-times-blame-it-on-the-buckie/#more-134907

1 hour ago, DOC said:

You’re dead right. I think Mr K has lost the proverbial dressing room. I always suspected that there were a few passengers on the team and they are showing up now with all the injuries. 
Regarding the penalty, I was on one of the Liverpool forums last night and the way some of the contributors were going on about it , you would be forgiven for thinking they were referring to Hillsborough 1989. The greatest injustice ever ! It’s cringing For what it’s worth I think Trent lifted his leg up deliberately after he stumbled to prevent Calvert Lewin getting to the ball. 
the confidence has completely drained out of this Liverpool team, it’s Klopps responsibility to get it back but can’t see him changing his approach. He should have sacrificed the style for a more basic in your face type of football , at least until he got some of his first team players back from injury. No one seems to know what their job is on this team , and the “ gegen press “ seems to have been abandoned. 
anyway Bastion, here’s a link about your favourite tipple you might be interested in 
https://sluggerotoole.com/2021/02/19/dont-blame-it-on-the-good-times-blame-it-on-the-buckie/#more-134907

Slugger O'toole..... that still going?

Didn't know Lurgan had the crown of Buckfast Champions, anyhoo, I tip my hat to the good folk of Lurgan..

And I'll leave UNIQUE to add his thoughts to your very concise breakdown of Liverpools position right now....

33 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Slugger O'toole..... that still going?

Didn't know Lurgan had the crown of Buckfast Champions, anyhoo, I tip my hat to the good folk of Lurgan..

And I'll leave UNIQUE to add his thoughts to your very concise breakdown of Liverpools position right now....

I thought you two are still on snarling term ? 

Edited by DOC