Rangers v Dundee Utd....21/02/2021

Harold

3pm kick off at Ibrox for this clash. Hopefully put this shower in their place with a dominating performance and a few goals....but as said often this season....I'll take any win.

Over to Mak for the teams when announced. It will be interesting to see who fills in for Tav at right wing/back....Balogun perhaps ? Jacks name has been mentioned but I'd be loath to use him there.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

3pm kick off at Ibrox for this clash. Hopefully put this shower in their place with a dominating performance and a few goals....but as said often this season....I'll take any win.

Over to Mak for the teams when announced. It will be interesting to see who fills in for Tav at right wing/back....Balogun perhaps ? Jacks name has been mentioned but I'd be loath to use him there.

Agree about Jack and SG mentioned it as well he would rather not put him in there

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Some goal from Aribo 

see the header from Morelos that the goalie saved near the end of the first half....after he stopped the ball with his arm....am I alone in thinking the ball looked like it went backwards and over the line ? There was no 'straight across' angle to confirm or deny. Perhaps it's just me.

Just now, Harold said:

see the header from Morelos that the goalie saved near the end of the first half....after he stopped the ball with his arm....am I alone in thinking the ball looked like it went backwards and over the line ? There was no 'straight across' angle to confirm or deny. Perhaps it's just me.

Thought so myself but it’s one of them is it isn’t it ones