Will Rangers get to 106?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbh, I am not bothered....only one concern for me is seeing James Tavernier and the rest of the lads and Steven Gerrard lift the League Trophy.

This and when it comes down to it the only thing that matters is 55. It’s breaking that mob every day it gets closer 

Agreed, and it would be the icing on the cake to win it at the midden. Our dark days are over and it has been a long haul back since they tried oh so hard to destroy our club. Revenge is sweet WA

Posted Images

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What happens then when Liverpool sack Jürgen Flopp in the close season and Stevie G is required at Liverpool? 🤔🤔

Doubt Klopp will be booted and anyway Steven Gerrard has extended his contract until 2024......plus he will have a crack at the European Cup next season with the Famous...Stevie lad aint going nowhere mate.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Would be good if you could beat their total though 🙂 👍

Certainly would be a notch in our season but winning the League is the priority so as I said it really doesn't bother me. What has to be borne in mind is that Rangers were still relatively poor (for our standards) at that time so basically Celtic had an easy ride of it. Steven Gerrard has brought us on leaps and bounds.

• Super Moderator
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Certainly would be a notch in our season but winning the League is the priority so as I said it really doesn't bother me. What has to be borne in mind is that Rangers were still relatively poor (for our standards) at that time so basically Celtic had an easy ride of it. Steven Gerrard has brought us on leaps and bounds.

This and when it comes down to it the only thing that matters is 55. It’s breaking that mob every day it gets closer 

26 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Agreed, and it would be the icing on the cake to win it at the midden. Our dark days are over and it has been a long haul back since they tried oh so hard to destroy our club.

Revenge is sweet WATP:beer:

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, sployal said:

Agreed, and it would be the icing on the cake to win it at the midden. Our dark days are over and it has been a long haul back since they tried oh so hard to destroy our club.

Revenge is sweet WATP:beer:

I know where your coming from but if they drop points and we don’t going there as champions will be just as sweet. Especially if our players wear 55 t-shirts 😀