Usually, the authentic player version jerseys, home and away, for World Cup participants are widely available from all of the major online merchants accessible from the USA.

But for the 2018 World Cup there appears to be a notable exception.

It pertains to the hosts themselves.

Russia.

For over two years, I have been searching for Russia's white away jersey from the 2018 World Cup. It was the one they wore in the round of 16 match agianst Spain. This shirt seems to be non existant.

To be clear this is the Adidas climachill version, not the climalite replica which is widely available.

You would think that there would be a great demand for the hosts merchandise, even if you are not a fan of Russia in this case.

I have seen Google images of this shirt, but merchants from Russia or other parts of the world who may sell this shirt do not come up from a general Google search.

Any help with my search here would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never said he is a Magician FFS! 

He can't get 3 pts at Anfield........

I know a guy from Sarf London who can get anything mate. 😁

2 hours ago, M.V. Charleston S.C. USA said:

Usually, the authentic player version jerseys, home and away, for World Cup participants are widely available from all of the major online merchants accessible from the USA.

But for the 2018 World Cup there appears to be a notable exception.

It pertains to the hosts themselves.

Russia.

For over two years, I have been searching for Russia's white away jersey from the 2018 World Cup. It was the one they wore in the round of 16 match agianst Spain. This shirt seems to be non existant.

To be clear this is the Adidas climachill version, not the climalite replica which is widely available.

You would think that there would be a great demand for the hosts merchandise, even if you are not a fan of Russia in this case.

I have seen Google images of this shirt, but merchants from Russia or other parts of the world who may sell this shirt do not come up from a general Google search.

Any help with my search here would be greatly appreciated.

I know a guy from Sarf London who can get anything mate. 😁