• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit driver.  Druggie Not a real sportsman The cheat was probably pissed.          

He is undergoing major surgery on his legs after turning his motor over in Los Angeles. Hopefully he makes a full recovery! 

There is a case for him being the finest driver of all time. 🤔🤔

Posted Images

• Administrator

apparently he was recovering from further back surgery and was looking forward to hopefully playing in this years Masters. I wonder if he's been back on the drugs he was under the influence of the last time he was done.....hopefully not. Doubt he'll play golf at the top level again considering his injuries.

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

apparently he was recovering from further back surgery and was looking forward to hopefully playing in this years Masters. I wonder if he's been back on the drugs he was under the influence of the last time he was done.....hopefully not. Doubt he'll play golf at the top level again considering his injuries.

Initial reports said he is clean. He was probably racing to make a tee time or meet a sponsor. Staggered that some found this funny.

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Who actually cares?

Many, many millions around the world who enjoy watching him. I don't think we appreciate in this country how big of a superstar this guy is. He is the GOAT or if not, very close to it. 

3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Initial reports said he is clean. He was probably racing to make a tee time or meet a sponsor. Staggered that some found this funny.

Many, many millions around the world who enjoy watching him. I don't think we appreciate in this country how big of a superstar this guy is. He is the GOAT or if not, very close to it. 

Exactly Mags he was late for a 07h00 tee off so must have been stepping on the gas in a powerfull car he had never driven before and on a dangerous stretch of road.

As you say, the star is massive in the USA and the whole golfing World, for me he is the greatest golfer of all time and single handedly brought the sport up to new levels, lets wish him a speedy recovery.

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Exactly Mags he was late for a 07h00 tee off so must have been stepping on the gas in a powerfull car he had never driven before and on a dangerous stretch of road.

As you say, the star is massive in the USA and the whole golfing World, for me he is the greatest golfer of all time and single handedly brought the sport up to new levels, lets wish him a speedy recovery.

Yeah he is the GOAT for me. His record amount of PGA tour wins are something that count towards that with 15 majors.  Poetry in motion when on song.

In my opinion he played against better players day in day out than in 50 years ago.

The guy has legendary status in the USA where they treat golf as we do football! 

Has his faults as we all do and he can be abrupt, but that is usually with stupid journalists looking to trip him up or asking stupid questions after a poor round. I like the guy! 

Get well soon Tiger!