Livingston v Rangers

Makdee

Big game tomorrow night on that hellish pitch. Looks as though Balogun will miss it due to a quad muscle injury. So I imagine Patterson will step in unless the fuss in charge decide to ban him beforehand. This may be tough as they will be angry after losing the final last weekend. I will take us for a 2-0 win 

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Love to know why Gerrard was red carded....egotism by Beaton perhaps....do not question me ?......Hmmmm!

He told Beaton that it was a fucking disgrace or words to that effect. Looked as though he got two yellows and then the red not sure though 

12 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Looked as though he got two yellows and then the red not sure though 

yeah, that's what happened. Heard someone say that Morelos's yellow can be appealed ?

Anyway, need to get a goal or two here mate....can see a dropped point. Wish to fuck they'd stop trying to walk the ball into the net.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

yeah, that's what happened. Heard someone say that Morelos's yellow can be appealed ?

Anyway, need to get a goal or two here mate....can see a dropped point. Wish to fuck they'd stop trying to walk the ball into the net.

Need a couple of changes now get Defoe and Hagi on

See the likes of Livingston ?...I cant stand these fucking clubs.....they had a an opportunity last Sunday to go for a major Scottish Cup but Martindale fucked about with the formation and they were shite. But come the night ? Cunts!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Ian Crocker....Andy Walker.....get it right fucking up the pair of yez ya tim luvin cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................Four points to go Bears!!!!!!!

WATP.....

Mate, I ain't having that about Crocker.

He was commentating on Blues and Villa, Baggies in Brum 25 years ago. Nothing about him likes Ceptic. I believe he is Protestant and volunteers in his local church.