16 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

not gonna say any names but one billionaire member has never given as much as 20p ffs. posts £10.000 through random letter boxes and cant find £5 to help you out with running costs. 

you sure about that mate....are ye ?

Just now, Harold said:

I'm only talking about what ye said regards donations Ches....nowt else in your post.

well people that donate get a yellow name and burce wayne has a black name so no donating from him bert 😁

Just now, UNIQUE said:

well people that donate get a yellow name and burce wayne has a black name so no donating from him bert 😁

Think about it mate....seriously, think about it before you make inaccurate statements.

Just now, UNIQUE said:

he must have asked for it back then the tight twunt. and yes i did mean to say twunt. 🤣

I believe the donation last a year....

Both Hairy and SP had previously donated, then they got the ads.....

Pretty sure SA had too

Just now, Bastion said:

I believe the donation last a year....

Both Hairy and SP had previously donated, then they got the ads.....

Pretty sure SA had too

ok but he is still a twunt though. 😃

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

What on earth is a Twunt? 

its someone thats not content in just being a cunt they have to go one step ferther and be a double cunt. so you take the word twice and the word cunt add them together and you get twunt. now if he comes on later talking crap i will have no choice but to promote him to a thunt. 🤣

Check the donor forum ffs. You won't find my name as a donor but I donated last year. I contacted BB last week about doing it again & offered but he said he wasn't doing it. You may have also noted that SP who donated last year....his username has changed from gold to black.

Just now, Harold said:

Check the donor forum ffs. You won't find my name as a donor but I donated last year. I contacted BB last week about doing it again & offered but he said he wasn't doing it. You may have also noted that SP who donated last year....his username has changed from gold to black.

Sp has been demoted and rightly so!  😁😁

There is a new sheriff in town! 🤠🤠

Just now, Harold said:

like yersel about him no donating ?......lol. Best checking things out first Ches.

now why would i do that and spoil my fun bert. he will be on here later going off on me about me spreading lies about him then i can upgrade him to a thunt. 🤣