• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not a racist person as you all know but the royal family has been a tight nit group for hundreds of years and as soon as a black chick comes in it all goes to pot with racist claims. 😮

Looks like Unique in Sarf Landon. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah 100% unless everything they have said is true and its happened behind the Queens back! 

Why has Meghan waited all this time to reveal it?

Total and utter bollocks. Harry has fallen for 5 card trick! 

Even Meghan's dad doesn't believe her! 

• Site Owner
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Why has Meghan waited all this time to reveal it?

Total and utter bollocks. Harry has fallen for 5 card trick! 

Even Meghan's dad doesn't believe her! 

The truth always comes out!! Well most of the time.

• Site Owner

She says she felt betrayed by her father for talking to the press...during her tell-all interview about her husband's family. You just can't make this stuff up. Wow.

Great comment from a daily mail user! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9341417/Meghans-father-Thomas-Markle-speak-GMB-morning.html

Her dad doesn't speak highly or her or Harry 🙂 

For me.....

It was a piss poor bit of journalism,  I would have done a better job myself and I roll about in muck all day... it was a one side attack on 1 family,  there was no mention of Meghan and here Parents and half siblings.... even though, there is a huge gulf between them, 

Basically an agenda to Headline grab around the world

The other part that surprised me was that prick Harry sitting like a wee boy in the chicken House while the Ladies chatted.... they sat and disrespected his own family in front of the world, with no voice of their own.... with no mention of her family? It was beyond belief  

Here we had a strong minded woman telling the world on international women's day, that she was dependent on other folk do things for herself..... we are to believe she sat like a wee girl

To borrow a word from an old mate, embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

For me.....

It was a piss poor bit of journalism,  I would have done a better job myself and I roll about in muck all day... it was a one side attack on 1 family,  there was no mention of Meghan and here Parents and half siblings.... even though, there is a huge gulf between them, 

The other part that surprised me was that prick Harry sitting like a wee boy in the chicken House while the Ladies chatted.... they sat and disrespected his own family in front of the world, with no voice of their own.... with no mention of her family? It was beyond belief  

Here we had a strong minded woman telling the world on international women's day, that she was dependent on other folk do things for herself..... we are to believe she sat like a wee girl

Agree. She should have went after the pedos in the royal family. Ripping themselves apart, love to see it

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I thought that about Harry too.

Meghan is at war with her Dad and sister. Not happy with that she wants Harry at war with his family too.

Total bellend! If she loved him she would not have done that to him. 

Marriage over within 5 years! 

2 minutes ago, jezza said:

Agree. She should have went after the pedos in the royal family. Ripping themselves apart, love to see it

She actually did mention Andy..... a stronger woman would have called him out, sadly, it was all about her, with little thought of his alleged victims.

• Administrator

My favourite, no nonsense, tell it as it is journalist.....this is a fairly lengthy article but honestly, it is worth the read....he is of the same opinion as many of us in that the allegations made by Me & ghan & Prince Soppy are only THAT....allegations with no  foundation but unfortunately taken as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth by idiotic woke americans and Soap Opera. And, imo, this guy should be offered a presenters position on the new, soon to be GB News....Have a read...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9352665/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Left-using-rift-Royals-launch-assault-British-press.html