The George Floyd trial begins is officer Derek Chauvin guilty?

sployal

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The cunt could clearly breath as he was speaking! So the officer didn't kill him.

I'm going to say the jury will find him Guilty but in my eyes NOT Guilty.

Don't be so sure on that mate.

A lot of middle class white America do not think the cop is guilty.

Can you imagine the riots if he is found innocent?

This is all to do with whether he resisted arrest in my book. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What do you think Sployal? 

Guilty or Not? 

And you Mags, give us your Wordly opinion. As far as i'm concerned Chauvin seems a decent cop just doing his job of taking junkhead thieves and fraudsters off the streets:beer:let's see if he gets a fair trial.

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

And you Mags, give us your Wordly opinion. As far as i'm concerned Chauvin seems a decent cop just doing his job of taking junkhead thieves and fraudsters off the streets:beer:let's see if he gets a fair trial.

I would need to examine the evidence.

Previous crimes count for nothing mate. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Favours are irrelevant.

He is dead you Buffoon! 

Quit with this tomfoolery! 🐕🐕

Get your head out of the sand Mags, the question here is, is officer Chauvin guilty or not?

And i see you are starting your usual name calling, just proves how weak you are at debating current issues, go back to dog and house hunting it suits you better and while you are at it don't forget to send Carol another couple of £hundred:beer:

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Get your head out of the sand Mags, the question here is, is officer Chauvin guilty or not?

And i see you are starting your usual name calling, just proves how weak you are at debating current issues, go back to dog and house hunting it suits you better and while you are at it don't forget to send Carol another couple of £hundred:beer:

I have to send £350 next week. 👍

I can't say whether he is guilty or not without hearing the evidence you goon. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From what I have seen and heard so far it would appear the officer was doing his job. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have to send £350 next week. 👍

I can't say whether he is guilty or not without hearing the evidence you goon. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From what I have seen and heard so far it would appear the officer was doing his job. 

Called me a buffoon and now a goon Mags, don't you understand that you are far from being the main guy on this forum as much as you would love to believe you are. You fucked up your member of the month thread with your own tomfoolery, you helped to fuck up the donator thread along with your soul mate Unique, you made a cunt of yourself with your dog thread and meanderings of house searching.

Crawl back into your hole and lay low for a while your reputation is shattered on here and you have no credibility, you only serve to bring the forum down and are chasing decent members away.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

The cunt could clearly breath as he was speaking! So the officer didn't kill him.

I'm going to say the jury will find him Guilty but in my eyes NOT Guilty.

Absolute state of this post. How do you know he couldnt breath? You dont. Already deciding a NOT guilty verdict speaks volumes about your mindset against black people.

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Called me a buffoon and now a goon Mags, don't you understand that you are far from being the main guy on this forum as much as you would love to believe you are. You fucked up your member of the month thread with your own tomfoolery, you helped to fuck up the donator thread along with your soul mate Unique, you made a cunt of yourself with your dog thread and meanderings of house searching.

Crawl back into your hole and lay low for a while your reputation is shattered on here and you have no credibility, you only serve to bring the forum down and are chasing decent members away.

I believe you are in the minority with your outlandish unfounded statement! :beer:

3 minutes ago, jezza said:

Absolute state of this post. How do you know he couldnt breath? You dont. Already deciding a NOT guilty verdict speaks volumes about your mindset against black people.

Left wingers usually have this viewpoint.

As it stands officer Chauven is not guilty. Two sides to every story. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, jezza said:

Nothing about colour mate!! Love how people instantly bring colour into the argument!!!

People who are choking or cannot breath. CANNOT talk, you need an eir flow to talk lol

For talking to occur, air must move past the larynx or voice box in the throat.