The George Floyd trial begins is officer Derek Chauvin guilty?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're the one giving it the victim Gaz....  In your mind, you're being treated like Floyd.  Pathetic 

If he had have worked with Police instruction,  Like I would have done..... He'd probably still be a danger in his community today.... Instead, he has become a martyr for the Left, while fol

Take a look at this and see what Police in the USA are up against, scum fat bitch deserved to get wasted. https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/04/20/graphic-video-columbus-police-release-

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, jezza said:

Yes, ofcourse you would have. As a black man under oppression from the police.

You're just a big sponge for Leftist Bullshit.... actually look who this guy was!

There are plenty of Black people in America who are quite capable of living a normal lifestyle .... who are quite capable of interacting with, following instruction of and even joining the Police.... 

Its funny how its always the leftists who put people in boxes due to Gender, Colour, Religion or sexual preferences..... for their own narrow minded views, anything to justify their warped opinions 

Did you watch those two oppressed Black women on TV last night chatting while the Prince sat stroking a Chicken listening to them, tell the world his family are Racist?

Away and gee peace ffs

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

You're just a big sponge for Leftist Bullshit.... actually look who this guy was!

There are plenty of Black people in America who are quite capable of living a normal lifestyle .... who are quite capable of interacting with, following instruction of and even joining the Police.... 

Its funny how its always the leftists who put people in boxes due to Gender, Colour, Religion or sexual preferences..... for their own narrow minded views, anything to justify their warped opinions 

Did you watch those two oppressed Black women on TV last night chatting while the Prince sat stroking a Chicken listening to them, tell the world his family are Racist?

Away and gee peace ffs

1 a billionaire and the other a multi millionaire. yeah they are oppressed black folks. 

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Away and gee peace ffs

Wanting the truth over a murder is leftist? Amazing. Says a lot about you though

3 minutes ago, jezza said:

Wanting the truth over a murder is leftist? Amazing. Says a lot about you though

At no stage did I quote you saying that....

I quoted you stating Black people are oppressed in America!

You see the difference?, Its almost like you don't understand words or are to busy with your leftist ideology and getting it out there, you have no idea how to construct a counter argument, 

The lack of substance in your points is remarkable,  smoke and mirrors.

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

At no stage did I quote you saying that....

I quoted you stating Black people are oppressed in America!

You see the difference?, Its almost like you don't understand words or are to busy with your leftist ideology and getting it out there, you have no idea how to construct a counter argument, 

The lack of substance in your points is remarkable,  smoke and mirrors.

Literally no clue what youre on about

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Owner
2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Trial of officer Chauvin just beginning, prosecution getting tore right in in the preliminaries. As if $27million isn't enough the family wants a conviction.

Where the fuck do they get $27 million from?

Surely that theiving twat has caused the American people $27 million in arrests, court cases before he was killed.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Where the fuck do they get $27 million from?

Surely that theiving twat has caused the American people $27 million in arrests, court cases before he was killed.

Apparently that was the amount his useless life was worth, city paid out and now the family are all wearing new suits, fashion designer gear and Rolex watches at the trial. Will be moving into the posh part of the city soon i suppose:beer

• Site Owner
15 minutes ago, sployal said:

Apparently that was the amount his useless life was worth, city paid out and now the family are all wearing new suits, fashion designer gear and Rolex watches at the trial. Will be moving into the posh part of the city soon i suppose:beer

What about all the other people the police have killed? What are they worth?

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, sployal said:

be dinin' on lobsta and feeelay steak now cuz....bin dat KFC homes!

2 hours ago, sployal said:

As a convicted felon I am surprised at the American Gov paying that to his family.

I guess crime pays? 

• Site Owner
8 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It will be impossible for this police officer to get a fair trial.

The media have already decided his fate. 

He deserves everything he gets. After seeing the video it was excessive force and he's fucked. 

On 29/03/2021 at 17:23, sployal said:

Useless life? 

What? 

What makes you think his life was useless? Bet you're one who thinks he got in the way of the police officer's knee and that the copper did nothing wrong?? What a bizarre comment to make. Can't believe I just read that. 

In terms of the trial, hope the copper gets sent down. Even if he doesn't get done for the murder charges, manslaughter will stick and he'll be down for years. Deservedly so. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Useless life? 

What? 

What makes you think his life was useless? Bet you're one who thinks he got in the way of the police officer's knee and that the copper did nothing wrong?? What a bizarre comment to make. Can't believe I just read that. 

In terms of the trial, hope the copper gets sent down. Even if he doesn't get done for the murder charges, manslaughter will stick and he'll be down for years. Deservedly so. 

Ha ha what a stupid response, Floyd had a violent past (done jail time) was a drug abuser and a piece of low life scum. Did i say i thought he got in the way of the officers knee or that the officer did nothing wrong? No, the officer will most probably be found guilty of something and be 'sent down' that doesn't take away the fact that BLM icon George Floyd was a bum and the World and his close entourage are better of without him (to the tune of $27million), family must be laughing all the way to the bank.

On 30/03/2021 at 06:03, boro_boy said:

He deserves everything he gets. After seeing the video it was excessive force and he's fucked. 

The video we saw didn't tell the whole story.

What happened leading up to the video? There are two sides to everything BB.

I am not condoning the Officer involved. I am just saying I think it will be impossible for him to get a fair trial. That isn't justice in my opinion.