The disappearance of Sarah Everard

boro_boy

• Administrator

This case took a twist yesterday, she went missing 6 days ago, a house/flat was cordoned off yesterday and a serving member of the MET Police has been arrested!!! When shit like this happens I always think he was sleeping with the missing woman and the missing woman was going to tell all!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9346175/Serving-Met-Police-officer-father-two-48-arrested-disappearance-Sarah-Everard.html

23 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He has beenĀ rearrested on suspicion of murder and suspicion of indecent exposureĀ 

aw for fucks sake....He is a uniformed member of the Parliamentary & Diplomatic Command.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, YIDDO said:

This is absolutely horrific, the poor girl.

With the nature of what's speculated, it wouldn't surprise me if there areĀ more victims;Ā using position of authority and the pandemic to lure them, truly evil.

Yeah its awful. They say the body found will take quiet some time to identify. Does this mean its been there a while or it is the body of Sarah but its in a bad state! I don't understand how anyone could kill someone and then just crack on with their life as normal. This is a very interesting case but also very sad.Ā