Polite Notice

boro_boy

Just now, Harold said:

Haven't received one but I have written several out and attached them to the windscreens of cars that have partially parked over my drive causing great difficulty in me getting out.

Does your drive have a dropped kerb?

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Is this your Navy flat?

Aye, but there are a few spaces always free. Fuck em I leave this flat on the 26th April and I only have 3 more nights in it as we sail on Thursday!

47 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Anyone ever had one?

PXL_20210315_130329463.jpg

I am a resident so i'm politely ignoring this. The car park spaces are now numbered so i can and will park anywhere.

Nothing better than the old screwdriver job for nob ends like that, tyres, paintwork do the full works before you move:beer:

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Aye, but there are a few spaces always free. Fuck em I leave this flat on the 26th April and I only have 3 more nights in it as we sail on Thursday!

Why don't you just park in the numbered space for your flat?

8 minutes ago, sployal said:

Nothing better than the old screwdriver job for nob ends like that, tyres, paintwork do the full works before you move:beer:

it's anonymous I believe so he wouldn't know who wrote it ?

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

never had one because i dont park like a twat 😎

But there are spaces

image.png

I was parked in between the two squares, which are garages. There are 4 spaces there and I parked within one of them. 

I honestly could not live in a leasehold flat type place with a maintenance fee. You have a committee who are basically peeping tom jobsworth cunts who just look out of their windows all the time waiting to pick someone up. I think I got that letter as I left on Friday morning for my Endoscope, whilst my missus was driving up as I was going to get sedated but didn't. So we met at the hospital and drove the cars back to the flat, but only took one back home so as it makes no sense driving them both home. I got the train back last night and found the note this morning. 

#cunts!!

I had a little Hitler round my house last week going on at me about a water leak from an overflow pipe. When will you get it sorted, its going into peoples garages (which is wasn't as it was just a trickle) if that goes into the garages then rain will go into it too. Sorry but I just don't have time for stupid cunts at the moment.