Celtic v Rangers.....21/03/2021

Harold

Live on Sky Sports, noon kick off. Love to see us outclass this mob once again. League has been won so no pressure on that score but I can imagine Gerrard ingraining into the players minds that standards will NOT be allowed to drop. Love to see Morelos get one or two and hopefully he will keep his new found calm composure. No guard of honour will be carried out....no surprise and I'd imagine that Rangers thoughts on that will be...'no fucks given'.

On another matter, I seriously hope that no fans turn up outside the Discodome.....or anywhere for that matter. Once again the club has requested to fans not to gather and stay home. So over to Police to do what they arte paid for. Are you listening Nicola Sturgeon ?????????????. Doubt it as she will probably working out her severance pay after the damning report into her conduct.....& she has the gall to criticise us? Anyway, that's for elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Live on Sky Sports, noon kick off. Love to see us outclass this mob once again. League has been won so no pressure on that score but I can imagine Gerrard ingraining into the players minds that standards will NOT be allowed to drop. Love to see Morelos get one or two and hopefully he will keep his new found calm composure. No guard of honour will be carried out....no surprise and I'd imagine that Rangers thoughts on that will be...'no fucks given'.

On another matter, I seriously hope that no fans turn up outside the Discodome.....or anywhere for that matter. Once again the club has requested to fans not to gather and stay home. So over to Police to do what they arte paid for. Are you listening Nicola Sturgeon ?????????????. Doubt it as she will probably working out her severance pay after the damning report into her conduct.....& she has the gall to criticise us? Anyway, that's for elsewhere.

Severance pay?

I would put her on trial! 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I hope i am %100 wrong Harold but i have bad feelings going into this game. Can Gerrard get the player's over the emotions of last Thursday night? And what team will he set up?.

The tims have a point to prove and will be out to try and shake us from the kick off, cool heads will be needed and we must not fall into any sort of trap.
That said, we have the better team and if we can win this game then there is no reason we cannot go on and finish the season undefeated.

As for supporters of both teams turning up in different areas of Glasgow, Rangers and Celtic have both done their bit and as you say it's now up to Police Scotland to do their job, if there is gatherings and trouble no side can be blamed for not doing their part to avoid it.

I also hope the ref, linesmen and fourth official are up for this but i can imagine the game will be full of controversy as per and headlines will be made one way or the other.

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Not want to stir things but i suppose the tims will be 'taking the knee' tomorrow led by Brown the anti-racism and BLM warrior, should get the game off to a good friendly start:beer

Hopefully not at least four teams stood today so hoping both teams stand tomorrow 

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Religious most fans have no interest in religion. Other than that it kicks off at midday and this RC will be cheering the teddy bears on 

I always thought Celtic supporters were mainly catholic and Rangers fans mainly Protestant  

46 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Religious most fans have no interest in religion. Other than that it kicks off at midday and this RC will be cheering the teddy bears on 

We just assume in England that for a RC to support Rangers would be sacrilege. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We just assume in England that for a RC to support Rangers would be sacrilege. 

There’s a fair few RCs who support Rangers among other religions and there’s a fair few Protestants support Celtic among other religions. I went to Ibrox for the first time when I was 3 in 1957 OK I don’t remember it really but I have been going ever since.one of my closest mates in Glasgow is high up in the OO. To much made of the whole religious stuff 

12 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Team 

RANGERS: McGregor, Balogun, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Kamara, Davis, Aribo, Hagi, Kent, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Bassey, Defoe, Itten, Zungu, Patterson, Wright, Roofe, Arfield.

An attack minded team, mon the Teddy Bears.