Hello.

cazcat

Hello Caz and welcome to the forum.

I too am a Christian. I class myself as a Born Again Christian and I see myself as belonging to Jesus.

My wife of over 20 years is foreign being born in USA. I live in a posh part of the Midlands and have two daughters and a Grandson. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Just a little message to say hello and introduce myself.... If needed, I'm CazCat which is a nickname to do with my first names which are double barrelled but I normal just go by the first one. I'm Australian by birth but now live in the UK, married and have one daughter who is three. I follow Luton Town due to my partner supporting them so through marriage but I'm a big West Coast Eagles fan and Western Warriors. I'm originally from Perth WA and a town to the north called Wanneroo. I am a Christian and take my faith seriously. I live in Essex and have played cricket to a reasonable standard. But I really like most sports and watching them in a pub with a glass of wine or a beer.

Open to reasonable question, but I do have a great sense of humour.

Glad to have you back Cazza 👍

8 hours ago, Gaz said:

Hello Cazcat. 

Whereabouts in Essex are you from? 

What makes you think you have such a good sense of humour...? 

Hi.

Well, I don't live in Luton never said I did and I never have or will.... I live in Billericay. 

Becuase I'm not English Lol!!! No I have lived on the mines in Pilbara and have come through adversity with all the teams there, seriously hard men but love a drink and a good laugh.

58 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Question for you.... Do you like the smell of napalm in the morning? And what does it smell like?

#classicfilm

I like the smell of bacon in the morning....

But yeah, great movie.