Goodbye

Winston Ingram

I know I haven’t been on a lot recently, I had a lot going on in my life and was focusing on that. Personal issues along with being totally scunnered with football, mainly due to not being able to attend but no helped by hearts being completely uninspiring. 

I am trying to get myself in a better frame of mind by leaving social media behind as I don’t think it is healthy for me, so I will be using my time focussed on more positive things. I want you all to know that no one here has done anything to cause this. On the whole, you are all a great bunch of lads and if I ever seen you in a pub I’d sit down and have a beer with you if you’d welcome me. I had a great time on here for the short time I was a regular contributor and it was what I needed at the time. 

Thanks all, Godspeed guys. 

2 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I know I haven’t been on a lot recently, I had a lot going on in my life and was focusing on that. Personal issues along with being totally scunnered with football, mainly due to not being able to attend but no helped by hearts being completely uninspiring. 

I am trying to get myself in a better frame of mind by leaving social media behind as I don’t think it is healthy for me, so I will be using my time focussed on more positive things. I want you all to know that no one here has done anything to cause this. On the whole, you are all a great bunch of lads and if I ever seen you in a pub I’d sit down and have a beer with you if you’d welcome me. I had a great time on here for the short time I was a regular contributor and it was what I needed at the time. 

All the best Winston, take care mate:beer

9 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Good luck Winston, doors always open mate, should you wish to pop by and let us know about Hearts etc....

Been a pleasure. 

19 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

The very best wishes to you.