Jump to content

Hypocrite Youth / Students


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

They blabber on about climate change and what not, going to protests, skipping school. Then we have a sunny day and they leave all their litter in the countryside, parks ect. I fucking hate littering!!! Absolute laziness, I went to my local park yesterday (Stuart Park) and it was full of litter, its so annoying as there are bins everywhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

Trapped with nowhere to go and socialise for four months, it's hardly a surprise they've let off some steam but the litter is an absolute piss take. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

They blabber on about climate change and what not, going to protests, skipping school. Then we have a sunny day and they leave all their litter in the countryside, parks ect. I fucking hate littering!!! Absolute laziness, I went to my local park yesterday (Stuart Park) and it was full of litter, its so annoying as there are bins everywhere. 

Yeah and those that don't pick dog turds up after their dogs. 

I followed one offender once round the corner to his house. Then I scooped the turd up, put it in a jiffy bag and posted it back to him!

Didn't happen again! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 02/04/2021 at 09:07, Red Devil said:

Trapped with nowhere to go and socialise for four months, it's hardly a surprise they've let off some steam but the litter is an absolute piss take. 

 

Yeah they can let of steam but for fuck sake take your litter home or just put it into a bin!

On 02/04/2021 at 09:43, Mr Magnificent said:

Yeah and those that don't pick dog turds up after their dogs. 

I followed one offender once round the corner to his house. Then I scooped the turd up, put it in a jiffy bag and posted it back to him!

Didn't happen again! 

I leave my dog turds on the floor hoping some kid will fall into it and go blind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/04/2021 at 08:32, boro_boy said:

They blabber on about climate change and what not, going to protests, skipping school. Then we have a sunny day and they leave all their litter in the countryside, parks ect. I fucking hate littering!!! Absolute laziness, I went to my local park yesterday (Stuart Park) and it was full of litter, its so annoying as there are bins everywhere. 

Did ye gather it all up and start a huge fire at the industrial estate last night? 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

To be fair the vast majority of rubbish I see on beaches etc seem to be from older ones plenty of dirty nappies etc. I do my fair share if clean ups and usually a high percentage of the volunteers  are young teenagers up to about 16 many lose interest after that. Yeah there’s plenty of wee shits but many decent kids about to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
49 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Did ye gather it all up and start a huge fire at the industrial estate last night? 🤣

Damn I thought I got away with  it haha!

nah me and the missus always pick our dogs shit up. If we are in the countryside we flick it into bushes and off paths as there aint any bins. But when there are bin, we always bag it up and bin it. I hate it when people bag up the poo then throw it in a bush, that make no fucking sense!!! May as well just leave it or flick it in the bush!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Damn I thought I got away with  it haha!

nah me and the missus always pick our dogs shit up. If we are in the countryside we flick it into bushes and off paths as there aint any bins. But when there are bin, we always bag it up and bin it. I hate it when people bag up the poo then throw it in a bush, that make no fucking sense!!! May as well just leave it or flick it in the bush!

This is a big bugbear with me I admit we do pick it up and any bags go into a big carrier bag that’s carried to we find a bin 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Damn I thought I got away with  it haha!

nah me and the missus always pick our dogs shit up. If we are in the countryside we flick it into bushes and off paths as there aint any bins. But when there are bin, we always bag it up and bin it. I hate it when people bag up the poo then throw it in a bush, that make no fucking sense!!! May as well just leave it or flick it in the bush!

I've threw many a Benny in a hedge matie......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7.1k
    Total Topics
    181.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    846
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    merak77
    Newest Member
    merak77
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...