Attitudes of youngsters today

Harold

Is this down to society, the way these youngsters are brought up or perhaps a combination of both ?

Wee while ago the wife went up to the canal to throw breads to the ducks and a couple of 13 year old boys were walking by. One asked her for a bit of bread cos he was starving. She wouldn't give him any in case it caused any problems to him. The lad was swigging from a bottle of Buckie and the missus said he shouldn't be drinking at his age and he replied that he drank it every day. His pal was smoking and said he also smoked pot every day...now we don't know if they were 'bigging' it up or not but ffs....is this what we have become. Thriteen year olds swigging buckie and smoking ?....the wee cunt would be totally pished by the time he gets home. And I'll bet you that before they got to the end of the towpath the buckie bottle would end up in the canl! Society today is fucked as I know it....they up and coming cunts can get the fuck on with their vile lifes!

56 minutes ago, Harold said:

Is this down to society, the way these youngsters are brought up or perhaps a combination of both ?

Wee while ago the wife went up to the canal to throw breads to the ducks and a couple of 13 year old boys were walking by. One asked her for a bit of bread cos he was starving. She wouldn't give him any in case it caused any problems to him. The lad was swigging from a bottle of Buckie and the missus said he shouldn't be drinking at his age and he replied that he drank it every day. His pal was smoking and said he also smoked pot every day...now we don't know if they were 'bigging' it up or not but ffs....is this what we have become. Thriteen year olds swigging buckie and smoking ?....the wee cunt would be totally pished by the time he gets home. And I'll bet you that before they got to the end of the towpath the buckie bottle would end up in the canl! Society today is fucked as I know it....they up and coming cunts can get the fuck on with their vile lifes!

Pond life mate.

Utter scum! 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Pond life mate.

Utter scum! 

They have too many rights and if they don't get there own way they protest. You can't discipline them as you'll get locked up. We are too soft and we are fucked. They are just low life scum who dont want to work and don't understand the word "No".

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They have too many rights and if they don't get there own way they protest. You can't discipline them as you'll get locked up.

that's society nowadays mate....the snowflake woke cunts are taking over because those who disagree/object to this way of life are considered right wing, racist white privileged. And the institutions are bowing to the cunts!

Guest Red Devil
25 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Pond life mate.

Utter scum! 

Pond life? 

A 13 year old is only a product of his upbringing. Too many kids are being born and deserted by useless young fathers. Too many kids are being let down by social services because their parents are addicts and absent. 

It's totally wrong to label a child of 13, if anything it's a knock on modern society. 

Kids like that need taking into care and given good foster homes because the parents aren't being parents. 

Simple as that.. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Pond life? 

A 13 year old is only a product of his upbringing. Too many kids are being born and deserted by useless young fathers. Too many kids are being let down by social services because their parents are addicts and absent. 

It's totally wrong to label a child of 13, if anything it's a knock on modern society. 

Kids like that need taking into care and given good foster homes because the parents aren't being parents. 

Simple as that.. 

As I said....Pond Life! 

Fuck em!

I had no upbringing as such but turned into a fine upstanding member of society because I chose how my life would go instead of being a sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

As I said....Pond Life! 

Fuck em!

I had no upbringing as such but turned into a fine upstanding member of society because I chose how my life would go instead of being a sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Yeah, fine man you are. 😂

Spends all day on the net living a fantasy life. 

Pond life? 

Or

No life

The later I'd say. 

5 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Teenagers nowadays are little pricks. I blame social media and the hype it brings

When I was that age, I was playing man hunt, football till dark, building tree houses. Not sitting about with 800 quid phones, tablets, iPads etc.

Bang on the money there Mr Mc!

Single parent families (with only a mother) and the downgrading of school discipline are the 2 biggest factors which have led to the young generations we have today.

Britain went to the dogs with the end of National Service and successive labour goverments, unions and social movements have done the rest.

Kids need a good kick up the arse now and again, sadly it's against the law nowadays.