Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Help I am being Stalked! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Recommended Posts

How some folk can take the moral high ground and cry and whine about stalking and seek moderator support is beyond me. Embarrassing!

Considering the person claiming to be stalked says I am weird and a loser!

I will let ye all make your own minds up. The following screen shots of my profile from the last couple of days....Fucking embarrassing!

ย 

Screenshot_20210406-143433.png

Screenshot_20210407-075436.png

Screenshot_20210404-234804~2.png

Screenshot_20210407-181457.png

Screenshot_20210404-234804~2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm only posting in here because I see my name mentioned on several occasions so I thought I'd respond. Tbh it was withย incredulity that I saw a thread of this nature being started.....by a mature, ad

someone did and i called him a perv boy and got banned๐Ÿคฃย 

Right, enough of this shite!! Closed.

Posted Images

Like most people I was wondering why you hadn't posted.ย 

I was simply checking if you'd logged on.ย 

This thread is very sad. I'm embarrassed for you mate, cracking up over someone being on a forum.ย 

Making up a fabricated story they were nonce that hangs around school gates and then getting found out to be a liar.ย 

And also admitting you have followed me around another forum taking screenshots of my posts.ย 

And now you've taken the time and effort to screenshot the fact I've checked when you are last online.ย 

Honestly how far have you fallen. Pathetic.ย 

ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also it's been confirmed you've been crying to a certain mod about me being back on the forum, some might say you've littered his inbox.ย 

He's told me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Said you were rather pathetic, and he can confirm I've not moaned or messaged him once abour you.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

sharing PM info is not cool lads. i dont know who did it and i dont want to know who did it but its not the done thing to do. just my opinion.ย 

Nothing has been shared from a Pm mate, what's not cool is telling a forum I posted about hanging around school gates to impress school girls.ย 

Then having the truth exposed.ย 

Would you have liked someone suggest you were a nonce mate?ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Is Bastion stalking him as well because he seems to have been checking as well.ย 

No yours are consistent. Bastion's was once. There you go trying to throw folk under the bus at the first sign of pressure. Pathetic!ย 

You have no interest in me? Do me a favour! You have been caught red handed. Stalker!ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red Devil said:

Nothing has been shared from a Pm mate, what's not cool is telling a forum I posted about hanging around school gates to impress school girls.ย 

Then having the truth exposed.ย 

Would you have liked someone suggest you were a nonce mate?ย 

someone did and i called him a perv boy and got banned๐Ÿคฃย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Also it's been confirmed you've been crying to a certain mod about me being back on the forum, some might say you've littered his inbox.ย 

He's told me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Said you were rather pathetic, and he can confirm I've not moaned or messaged him once abour you.ย 

Wow more throwing under the bus!

You are referring to Harold I assume?ย 

With friends like you he doesn't need enemies eh?ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

No yours are consistent. Bastion's was once. There you go trying to throw folk under the bus at the first sign of pressure. Pathetic!ย 

You have no interest in me? Do me a favour! You have been caught red handed. Stalker!ย 

Throwing under a bus, he's your mate isn't he. What am I throwing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stalker ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cracking up mate, your the one who followed me on another forum. Think you should slow down mate..ย 

Stress clearly fucking with your head.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wow more throwing under the bus!

You are referring to Harold I assume?ย 

With friends like you he doesn't need enemies eh?ย 

The same Harold you imitated on another forum to Speek to Cazza.....ย 

Who's the stalker?ย 

They have your IP address matched mate hence why you get banned every time you try and sign up.ย 

So so sad. I think I want to cry for you.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet your mates dont know you did that do they.ย 

Pretending to me another forum member to stalk a female member who'd left the forum.ย 

Fact by the way, they have your IP.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You can laugh.

It is all you have. You have been rumbled as a grasser.

If Harold wants to share PM info with you then so be it. You putting that in the forum though is shitting all over the confidence he shared with you.

True colours well out here for all to see. Stalker!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The same Harold you imitated on another forum to Speek to Cazza.....ย 

Who's the stalker?ย 

They have your IP address matched mate hence why you get banned every time you try and sign up.ย 

So so sad. I think I want to cry for you.ย 

IP address matched?

Post it and prove it then we will talk!

You take the moral high ground too! Embarrassing little man you are!ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

You can laugh.

It is all you have. You have been rumbled as a grasser.

If Harold wants to share PM info with you then so be it. You putting that in the forum though is shitting all over the confidence he shared with you.

True colours well out here for all to see. Stalker!

Grasser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Stalker ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…

Aww mate, stop making multiple profiles and accept I was asked back to your favourite place. I know it hurts you to see me post but honestly this is a joke.ย 

I will leave you to your little sad thread for the night.ย 

Movie time.....

Night night, keep your your eye open for Jack.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Bet your mates dont know you did that do they.ย 

Pretending to me another forum member to stalk a female member who'd left the forum.ย 

Fact by the way, they have your IP.ย 

Well with you as a mate Harold doesn't need enemies does he.

Squeal like a baby in the forum you do. Bit of a no no really.

You have viewed my profile a disturbing amount of times over the past few days. I have sat back and watched and have you bang to rights.

Stalker!ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Well with you as a mate Harold doesn't need enemies does he.

Squeal like a baby in the forum you do. Bit of a no no really.

You have viewed my profile a disturbing amount of times over the past few days. I have sat back and watched and have you bang to rights.

Stalker!ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‘€

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Grasser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Stalker ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…

Aww mate, stop making multiple profiles and accept I was asked back to your favourite place. I know it hurts you to see me post but honestly this is a joke.ย 

I will leave you to your little sad thread for the night.ย 

Movie time.....

Night night, keep your your eye open for Jack.ย 

Yeah, kitchen got a bit hot again did it.ย 

Exposed! Fake! Fraud!ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One last thing.ย 

Today I predicted you'd be back with a plan to try and destroy me on the forum again.ย 

And what have you gone and done, made yourself look even more pathetic.ย 

Let's look at the facts.ย 

1. Can't handle me on the forum so has lost his head

2. Imitated a fellow member on another forum and been found out.ย 

3. Made up a fabricated story about another member suggesting they were a pervert and got found out

4. Admitted in the dog thread he was on another forum under another name talking to me (weird)ย 

5. Been off the forum two days and comes back accusing me of all sorts.ย 

ย 

Read back through those five things and I suggest you get help, only one stalker here mate, the guy who imitates others on forums and has multiple accountsย 

Goodnight. Weirdo.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Goodnight, my work is done.

I will let folk make their own mind up. ๐Ÿ‘

They'd have to be extremely thick given the evidence to back you now.ย 

Sorry vulcan/shely/dupont/Magsย 

Been caught out badly the last few days.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    6,063
    Total Topics
    133,163
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    601
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    markslawton
    Newest Member
    markslawton
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...