• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Help I am being Stalked! 😭😭😭😭

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

One last thing. 

Today I predicted you'd be back with a plan to try and destroy me on the forum again. 

And what have you gone and done, made yourself look even more pathetic. 

Let's look at the facts. 

1. Can't handle me on the forum so has lost his head

2. Imitated a fellow member on another forum and been found out. 

3. Made up a fabricated story about another member suggesting they were a pervert and got found out

4. Admitted in the dog thread he was on another forum under another name talking to me (weird) 

5. Been off the forum two days and comes back accusing me of all sorts. 

Read back through those five things and I suggest you get help, only one stalker here mate, the guy who imitates others on forums and has multiple accounts 

Goodnight. Weirdo. 

I don't need to destroy you.

Your hot head does that for you every time. The red mist descends and you destroy yourself. I just had to wait a couple of days and you hung yourself! 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm only posting in here because I see my name mentioned on several occasions so I thought I'd respond. Tbh it was with incredulity that I saw a thread of this nature being started.....by a mature, ad

someone did and i called him a perv boy and got banned🤣 

Right, enough of this shite!! Closed.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Been caught out badly the last few days. 

Yes you have!

I just feel sorry for folk confiding in you then you betray them the minute they turn their back! 

That hot head of yours....I bet you are awful to live with. I know your sort! 

• Administrator

I'm only posting in here because I see my name mentioned on several occasions so I thought I'd respond. Tbh it was with incredulity that I saw a thread of this nature being started.....by a mature, adult man. Unbelievable! This is, imo, akin to the snowflake brigade all of us on here slaughter, on a near daily basis, for their total insecurity and need to be offended by some shite then cry to the masses. Like EVERYONE else, yes I have spoken about others via pm and if anyone says different then they are a teller of porkies AND I have no doubt that I have been the recipient also (and probably at times not in a nice way)! There is a hell of a lot that I am well aware of but will NOT be put on 'open forum' so for the time being I shall keep my powder dry! There is an old saying which I presume everyone is well aware of....'Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones'!