• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

WTF is going on in Northern Ireland with the twats fighting?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've seen bits on the news but haven't really paid attention. Crazy times we are living in.

I honestly hate SF in fact I hate all paramilitary organisations. I laughed when the spoke about Social  distancing at Storeys funeral.    Also this disgusted me beyond belief adults whether th

Not really, I surprised you have missed the point,  Sinn Fein are in Government,  they make the rules regarding Covid Situation,  those regulations are to be policed by the PSNI.... Well, you wou

Posted Images

It's over duel/political policing.. where they (Police) are seen to have a one sided policy in dealing with folk breaking the law....

It will now escalate,  as it has give folk a new energy to fight against the sea border, interesting times ahead..... who'd be an EU custom officer?....

Our Cheif Constable threw his officers under the bus for upholding law in Ormeau Rd, apologised....  then the DPP refused to prosecute SF members who attended Bobby Storeys funeral,  the same SF members who told the country there should be no more than 10 folk at a funeral...

They actually shut down Roselawn, took it over, cancelled other funerals that day..... for Bobby Storey, liked to kill women, did Bobby....

Cunts,

Edited by Bastion
  • Site Owner
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

It's over duel/political policing.. where they (Police) are seen to have a one sided policy in dealing with folk breaking the law....

It will now escalate,  as it has give folk a new energy to fight against the sea border, interesting times ahead..... who'd be an EU custom officer?....

Our Cheif Constable threw his officers under the bus for upholding law in Ormeau Rd, apologised....  then the DPP refused to prosecute SF members who attended Bobby Storeys funeral,  the same SF members who told the country there should be no more than 10 folk at a funeral...

They actually shut down Roselawn, took it over, cancelled other funerals that day..... for Bobby Storey, liked to kill women, did Bobby....

Cunts,

It sounds like double standards!!!

• Super Moderator

I honestly hate SF in fact I hate all paramilitary organisations. I laughed when the spoke about Social  distancing at Storeys funeral. 

Also this disgusted me beyond belief adults whether they were parents or not I don’t know but adults cheering youngsters on. Despicable Imo 

Ok this is Loyalists but pretty sure I could find Republicans doing the same 

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

I honestly hate SF in fact I hate all paramilitary organisations. I laughed when the spoke about Social  distancing at Storeys funeral. 

Also this disgusted me beyond belief adults whether they were parents or not I don’t know but adults cheering youngsters on. Despicable Imo 

Ok this is Loyalists but pretty sure I could find Republicans doing the same 

I'm actually surprised you posted the vid with the editorial from from a Sinn Fein Cheer leader, thon boy McIlvenny is as bitter as they come, had to laugh his slant on it..... Parents directing the younger generation to the interface....Really?

Anyhoo, the vid is available on YouTube without the Sinner slant.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah they are no doubt as bad as one another!

Not really, I surprised you have missed the point, 

Sinn Fein are in Government,  they make the rules regarding Covid Situation,  those regulations are to be policed by the PSNI.... Well, you would think eh? Are you actually aware of the Bobby Storey Funeral issue? The kids rioting don't make the rules. But they will be prosecuted for celebrating Rangers winning the league..... ironic eh?

Selective Policing unfortunately,  has created Situation where folk have had enough and took to the streets....

Now here is where we agree, those Scumbegs attacking the Police, Buses, Cars, Property are every bit as bad as the National Youths, orchestrated by Sinn Fein IRA (NI Government) on the other side of the Interface who were rioting with the Rioters.... this bit of information was missing from the Sinn Fein cheer leaders tweet posted by Mak..

It will also be missed by MSM, 

• Super Moderator
22 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I'm actually surprised you posted the vid with the editorial from from a Sinn Fein Cheer leader, thon boy McIlvenny is as bitter as they come, had to laugh his slant on it..... Parents directing the younger generation to the interface....Really?

Anyhoo, the vid is available on YouTube without the Sinner slant.

I honestly didn’t think about who posted it. 

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Not really, I surprised you have missed the point, 

Sinn Fein are in Government,  they make the rules regarding Covid Situation,  those regulations are to be policed by the PSNI.... Well, you would think eh? Are you actually aware of the Bobby Storey Funeral issue? The kids rioting don't make the rules. But they will be prosecuted for celebrating Rangers winning the league..... ironic eh?

Selective Policing unfortunately,  has created Situation where folk have had enough and took to the streets....

Now here is where we agree, those Scumbegs attacking the Police, Buses, Cars, Property are every bit as bad as the National Youths, orchestrated by Sinn Fein IRA (NI Government) on the other side of the Interface who were rioting with the Rioters.... this bit of information was missing from the Sinn Fein cheer leaders tweet posted by Mak..

It will also be missed by MSM, 

It may have been missed but I think I made my feelings clear on SF or any paramilitaries 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

It may have been missed but I think I made my feelings clear on SF or any paramilitaries 

You did, in the post you quoted here, I'm telling BB about what is missing from McIlvennys post....  where Senior Provo Spike Murray is seen and photographed at the Interface, with his crowd 

The only reason I mention the post You posted, is because it comes with the editorial,  that is what I wam questioning,  If I say McIlvennys post, no one will know who I mean, so I'm stuck with, the post Mak posted....unfortunately. 

If that makes sense. 

• Super Moderator
Just now, Bastion said:

You did, in the post you quoted here, I'm telling BB about what is missing from McIlvennys post....  where Senior Provo Spike Murray is seen and photographed at the Interface, with his crowd 

The only reason I mention the post You posted, is because it comes with the editorial,  that is what I wam questioning,  If I say McIlvennys post, no one will know who I mean, so I'm stuck with, the post Mak posted....unfortunately. 

If that makes sense. 

Perfectly mate