Aintree 2021 Fri and Sat Competition

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have to say mags has the patience of a saint. i would have told you all to go fuck yourself and suck a bag of dicks on page 1 😃

Me personally I can't post actual proof no I've only got what I've been told from Harold.  I look at it like this, Mags and me have had our issues for a long time and Harold never once sided with

Ches....I'm going to say something here and then the shit storm of a thread is being locked. I found out certain info on the other forum, information which I will not post on open forum here. Believe

• Administrator

1.45..............Mister Coffey

2.20...............Third Time Lucki    (Joker)

2.50...............Chantry House

3.25...............Politologue

4.05...............Lust For Glory

4.40...............Bravemansgame

• Administrator
18 hours ago, sployal said:

No, it's all in fun Mags.

It's that much fun we're no even getting any results put up ffs! Mags is needing to pull his finger out!

anyway....I've bombed in the first two.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

we all got the winner in 2.50....Chantry House.

6pts Mags (joker)

3pts Harold and SP

Standings :

Mags 9pts

Harold 3pts

SP 3pts

Me and Harold doing all the work, where the fuck is Mags?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I was just going to round up at the end of the day.

I didn't realise I had to do it after every race.

The point of the competition was to make our predictions then have the results put up then some interaction between races & not wait till the end of the day. Of course you knew it should have been done after each race....you took part in the Cheltenham competition and offered to do this one.

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have my grandson here and daughter. I have to divide my time.

You knew they were coming Mags...I have no problem with that but you could have let us know you would be unavailable and myself or SP would have taken over.

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I was just going to round up at the end of the day.

I didn't realise I had to do it after every race.

Sorry guys I have my grandson here and daughter. I have to divide my time.

Stuff it Mags, not serious enough, see you at the end of the last race then.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Didn't realise what was required of me

Of course you did.....you took part in the Cheltenham competition....don't try and weasel out of it mate.

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I did say in another thread elsewhere I had visitors. They come first.

That's fair enough and I agree.......but.....why not let SP and me know that you couldn't do it ? One post was all that was required!

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No pleasing some folk

Pathetic comment when it is entirely down to you Mags! If you didn't couldn't handle it then why offer???

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

Of course you did.....you took part in the Cheltenham competition....don't try and weasel out of it mate.

That's fair enough and I agree.......but.....why not let SP and me know that you couldn't do it ? One post was all that was required!

Pathetic comment when it is entirely down to you Mags! If you didn't couldn't handle it then why offer???

Harold, you are behaving childish.

Nowhere did it say what was required of me. I set it up and was going to tally the scores at the end of the day. My daughter had a lot to discuss and what with the bad news we had earlier in week. 

Yet again though apologies sent. 

I didn't let you know as to be honest I never gave it any thought. We were discussing a family tragedy.

Pathetic or not I really don't give a fuck.

Get off my case! You will get no further response. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Harold, you are behaving childish.

No....I think everyone will agrre that it's yourself mate.

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Nowhere did it say what was required of me.

What do you want ?....a fucking book of rules ? You took part in the Cheltenham competition and KNEW what was required so don't play the ignorant innocent mate!

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I set it up and was going to tally the scores at the end of the day.

Once again you knew what was wanted....I have already explained that to you!

8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

My daughter had a lot to discuss and what with the bad news we had earlier in week.

Did I not say earlier that 'ONE' post to say you wouldn't be available was all that was required. You did say that you knew earlier that family were coming to your home so that being then you knew at that time you wouldn't be able to do this!

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Pathetic or not I really don't give a fuck.

Par for the course for you....caught out and wash your hands of any responsibility!

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Get off my case!

What....and let you spout your pathetic pish ?.....Simply telling the truth and showing you up mate!

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

You will get no further response. 

suits me!

Posted (edited)

@sployal

Apologies mate, I honestly didn't know that I was to update this piss pot competition after each race.

I lost track of time mate. My family have suffered a huge tragedy over the past few days and I was just in discussion with Mrs over the best way forward. She has Grandson over and my daughter visited too to try and keep her mind off it.

I cannot believe the amount of shit created over this thread. Almost as though someone is looking for reasons to have a go. 

Once again. Apologies. 

Edited by Mr Magnificent
  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

@sployal

Apologies mate, I honestly didn't know that I was to update this piss pot competition after each race.

I lost track of time mate. My family have suffered a huge tragedy over the past few days and I was just in discussion with Mrs over the best way forward. She has Grandson over and my daughter visited too to try and keep her mind off it.

I cannot believe the amount of shit created over this thread. Almost as though someone is looking for reasons to have a go. 

Once again. Apologies. 

Tell you what Mags......as you are so fond of quoting to others...'Cry me a (fucking) River! You my son, are well owned!!!

I totally accept that you had things to discuss of a family nature and there is no problem with that as far as I am concerned.....but you KNEW they were coming and yet to still refuse to accept that you could have informed me or SP that you couldn't do this 'PISS POT' competition? You weren't calling the Cheltenham one that were you.

31 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Almost as though someone is looking for reasons to have a go. 

Certainly not. Simply not accepting your lying shite mate!

58 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

You will get no further response. 

Really ?........lololol!