Quiz suggestion

Either tomorrow or over the weekend I'm going to post a quiz suggestion and see what the members think of it. If there is enough positive uptake then I shall post what the format etc shall be. I have indulged in this in the past elsewhere and being totally honest it was a good laugh, BUT it is a hard hitting experience looking for total honesty and a bit of a laugh included. Questions to whoever is voted to answer can hold no bounds....all depends on you folks. Give your thoughts in here please!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Either tomorrow or over the weekend I'm going to post a quiz suggestion and see what the members think of it. If there is enough positive uptake then I shall post what the format etc shall be. I have indulged in this in the past elsewhere and being totally honest it was a good laugh, BUT it is a hard hitting experience looking for total honesty and a bit of a laugh included. Questions to whoever is voted to answer can hold no bounds....all depends on you folks. Give your thoughts in here please!

Give it a go Harold:beer

I think I may have given a false impression of this game....unintentionally. It isn't actually a quiz where questions are asked like....what is the tallest building in the world or....what is the longest river etc etc. It is more....a person is picked (in the chair) and the other members pm several questions to one particular other member about the person in the chair....the questions can be anything.....jocular, naughty or whatever and when the receiving member has , say, 10 good questions then he starts a thread in the 'games' forum and poses the 10 questions to whoever has been picked to answer. I've a couple of stipulations....No involvement of any member's family and No mention of this forum or former members!

What I'll do is go first to answer.....send your questions on this occasion to kick this off to SP.....then what will happen after I have finished (rather than set up a poll) I shall pick a member to answer so everyone else would send their questions to me to pick what I consider the best 10.

If everyone is okay and has no reservation about answering then we can give it a try. Try and put a bit of satire into some of the questions so that it not all serious stuff!

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

I think I may have given a false impression of this game....unintentionally. It isn't actually a quiz where questions are asked like....what is the tallest building in the world or....what is the longest river etc etc. It is more....a person is picked (in the chair) and the other members pm several questions to one particular other member about the person in the chair....the questions can be anything.....jocular, naughty or whatever and when the receiving member has , say, 10 good questions then he starts a thread in the 'games' forum and poses the 10 questions to whoever has been picked to answer. I've a couple of stipulations....No involvement of any member's family and No mention of this forum or former members!

What I'll do is go first to answer.....send your questions on this occasion to kick this off to SP.....then what will happen after I have finished (rather than set up a poll) I shall pick a member to answer so everyone else would send their questions to me to pick what I consider the best 10.

If everyone is okay and has no reservation about answering then we can give it a try. Try and put a bit of satire into some of the questions so that it not all serious stuff!

I'm in, get your questions in lads and lassies🤣

20 hours ago, Harold said:

Doesn't work if some members are too immature to even acknowledge other members... ? So I take it we pm you questions?

1 minute ago, cazcat said:

Doesn't work if some members are too immature to even acknowledge other members... ? So I take it we pm you questions?

No......there's no sense in pm'ing me the questions as I could pick and choose what I answer. The whole point is for them to be sent to SP who will then pick what he considers the most appropriate/funniest etc and then start a thread with said picked questions for me to answer.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

No......there's no sense in pm'ing me the questions as I could pick and choose what I answer. The whole point is for them to be sent to SP who will then pick what he considers the most appropriate/funniest etc and then start a thread with said picked questions for me to answer.

So that counts me out then, Great game great forum.

30 minutes ago, cazcat said:

So that counts me out then, Great game great forum.

Facepalm GIFs | Tenor

Caz...it was you that wanted to return knowing the score from your previous time on here....we didn't go seeking you out. Now all it takes is for you to submit several questions to SP. If you're not happy, the door is open & your sarcastic comments simply show you up!