Bowing out

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

The forum has gone, when I was asked if I'd like to return I knew it would create and issue with Mags but what I didn't realise is it would drive away one of the forums main posters in Bas so we basically lost two for one and it's killed the place. 

I'm more than comfortable to post elsewhere so if you are reading Bas, I've step aside. You are more active than I could ever want to be on this forum so come back and help Harold, Boro and Mak rebuild the place. 

I think maybe me coming back was a mistake. 

21 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The forum has gone, when I was asked if I'd like to return I knew it would create and issue with Mags but what I didn't realise is it would drive away one of the forums main posters in Bas so we basically lost two for one and it's killed the place. 

I'm more than comfortable to post elsewhere so if you are reading Bas, I've step aside. You are more active than I could ever want to be on this forum so come back and help Harold, Boro and Mak rebuild the place. 

catch ya Somewhere over the rainbow mate. Take care. 

PS.....thanks for returning and at least giving it a go.

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

All the best RD, see you around:beer

Guest Red Devil

Spoken with Bastion away from this forum and he will be back in time. 

I respect him and what he brings to this place and he's asked me to not to feel I've made him leave the forum and to continue post as he will be back and we can get this place going again. 

The main reason I felt like leaving is I felt like I'd made someone who had made this his home walk away. I know that is the case now. 

Bastion if you are reading come back as well mate, this place needs us both and after reading what you wrote maybe I shouldn't have been getting as annoyed at someone's posts as I should have. 

We need everyone back to make this place work again. 

So come back and get Norm. 

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The way things are going, I may as well remove @Makdee and @Harold from staff as we'll have no members to moderate!! :lol:

All the best RD.

what you need to do is open a thread closed to non members where people can fight as much as they want because the mods and admin will always be forced to pick a side. instead of banning members for fighting just let them sort it out in a thread that non members can read. then inform new members that join we have a thread where people can sort shit out as they feel fit. if people dont like to see or read these fights they can choose not to go to that thread but make it clear to people that start fights in other threads they must take it to the fight threads. the problem we have now is people get into fights and end up getting a ban and before you know it we will have no one left. a ban should be given to anyone that persists in fighting in open threads that way we dont lose members but people can sort problems out for themselves. after all most of the time people will fight like mad one day and be mates the next day. just my opinion. 

43 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

what you need to do is open a thread closed to non members where people can fight as much as they want because the mods and admin will always be forced to pick a side. instead of banning members for fighting just let them sort it out in a thread that non members can read. then inform new members that join we have a thread where people can sort shit out as they feel fit. if people dont like to see or read these fights they can choose not to go to that thread but make it clear to people that start fights in other threads they must take it to the fight threads. the problem we have now is people get into fights and end up getting a ban and before you know it we will have no one left. a ban should be given to anyone that persists in fighting in open threads that way we dont lose members but people can sort problems out for themselves. after all most of the time people will fight like mad one day and be mates the next day. just my opinion. 

I invited Mags to a 'square go' Harold was to be the referee but Mags shit his pants and declined🥊

On 19/04/2021 at 15:34, Red Devil said:

Bye. I wish you all the very best for the future. 

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Bruce McClean said:

Bye. I wish you all the very best for the future. 

Staying mate, had a nice message off Bastion asking me to remain and that he's not away from the forum because of me. 

Why dont you just ask the mods to change your username back to Mags? 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Staying mate, had a nice message off Bastion asking me to remain and that he's not away from the forum because of me. 

Why dont you just ask the mods to change your username back to Mags? 

Because i'm going to ban him again! It would be pointless.