EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

EURO 2020 - Kicks off Friday 11 June 2021

• Site Owner

I'm looking forward to this, its the only time I put on the TV to watch England!! I never watch any of the friendlies or qualifying games as they bore me to death! But being in the Euros or World Cup, I love to watch us play. TBH I don't know who the fuck pays for us anymore as its been that long since I watched us play! But this should be a decent tournament. Anyone else looking forward to this?

31 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Anyone else looking forward to this?

No not really, Scotland crept in through some obscure back door, don't even know where it's being held to be honest.

• Site Owner
31 minutes ago, sployal said:

No not really, Scotland crept in through some obscure back door, don't even know where it's being held to be honest.

Its being held all over the place isn't it? Wembley is hosting the final, that's all I know.

I always look forward to the tournaments, England vs Scotland is a match we should all look forward to. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I always look forward to the tournaments, England vs Scotland is a match we should all look forward to. 

So Scotland and England have been drawn against each other, when is this game being held?

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, sployal said:

So Scotland and England have been drawn against each other, when is this game being held?

Friday the 18th June at Wembley SP

All of Scotland’s group games 

1DDD26BE-8436-4CBA-A012-1F835F569ADD.jpeg

• Site Owner
4 minutes ago, sployal said:

That looks tough, will be lucky to come away with a draw.

You'll probably best us, England have a great record of fucking everything up in competitions. 

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, sployal said:

That looks tough, will be lucky to come away with a draw.

Well Jack and Tierney are out of them and he will play O’Donnell at right back so we are fucked 

Yes hugely looking forward to it. I always love international tournaments. Just hope Southgate doesn't play so many defensive players. I want to see Foden, Grealish, Mount Sterling and Kane all in the starting 11.

I'm going to see if my neighbours all want to get together for the Croatia game.

Sunday 13th June

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

• England14:00Croatia

Friday 18th June

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

• England20:00Scotland

Tuesday 22nd June

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Czech Republic20:00England

10 minutes ago, Gasworks_Gus said:

Yes hugely looking forward to it. I always love international tournaments. Just hope Southgate doesn't play so many defensive players. I want to see Foden, Grealish, Mount Sterling and Kane all in the starting 11.

I'm going to see if my neighbours all want to get together for the Croatia game.

Sunday 13th June

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

• England14:00Croatia

Friday 18th June

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

• England20:00Scotland

Tuesday 22nd June

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Czech Republic20:00England

Difficult group that on the quiet, all beatable but also all capable on their given day. 

Croatia - Star players are getting old and there isn't Mandzukic upfront anymore. I predict a draw in that game. 

Scotland - They will be well up for this game and given they've got an improving squad this will be a tight match. Still going for an England victory. 

Czech Republic - Not the team of old and have been struggling for a number of years now. I still expect them to be technically astute and difficult to breakdown. England Victory again. 

Those are my predictions but given all are capable or have a good reason to battle their hearts out (Scotland) it might not actually be plane sailing. 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking evening kick offs ? They can fuck right off. Probably have a butcher's at some afternoon games.

What would you do if Rangers got to the Europa league final Harold?

Would you not watch the match because it's in the evening?

• Super Moderator
13 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Difficult group that on the quiet, all beatable but also all capable on their given day. 

Croatia - Star players are getting old and there isn't Mandzukic upfront anymore. I predict a draw in that game. 

Scotland - They will be well up for this game and given they've got an improving squad this will be a tight match. Still going for an England victory. 

Czech Republic - Not the team of old and have been struggling for a number of years now. I still expect them to be technically astute and difficult to breakdown. England Victory again. 

Those are my predictions but given all are capable or have a good reason to battle their hearts out (Scotland) it might not actually be plane sailing. 

As I said earlier both Ryan Jack and Tierney are out so out chances will be greatly diminished  

Just now, Makdee said:

As I said earlier both Ryan Jack and Tierney are out so out chances will be greatly diminished  

Big losses no doubt about it, the pair of them must be bloody gutted. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

What would you do if Rangers got to the Europa league final Harold?

Would you not watch the match because it's in the evening?

I'd make the effort for the Gers mate but I don't have a lot of interest in International football.

6 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I honestly cannot see Scotland getting more than a draw from our 3 games, we are way behind the other 3 nations in international football.

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

I honestly cannot see Scotland getting more than a draw from our 3 games, we are way behind the other 3 nations in international football.

Czechs are shite mate, not the same team of old. 

You could get out of that group. 

45 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Czechs are shite mate, not the same team of old. 

You could get out of that group. 

Hope so but still will be hard, can see us get a couple of thumpings against England and Croatia.